No habla ingles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckeetree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I guess the guys Wright Tree Service send to Texas no habla ingles. A customer of ours asked me Friday would I please tell those workers from Wright Tree Service to stop backing up into her yard. I went around the corner to tell them to knock it off and not a one of them could speak English.

I guess the guys Wright Tree Service send to Texas no habla ingles. A customer of ours asked me Friday would I please tell those workers from Wright Tree Service to stop backing up into her yard. I went around the corner to tell them to knock it off and not a one of them could speak English.

burn there wagons out:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

Lol! I wonder what the percentage of mexicans on this thing is... my guess is its pretty slim.

Either that, or they are just quietly gleaning info, mounting the takeover.

I was trying to get on a climbing crew for asphund and when i stoped there was nothing but alot of happy mexicans on the ground and in the trees. the othe crew was a bucket crew and they were all good old boys. i almost thought that the mex i was talking to was grinnin that i was trying o work with them.

Last spring I had a crane op complain about how it seems every time he gets sent out, he gets stuck with a bunch of mexicans that cant speak english...

mexicans and cranes.... things are sure changing for the worse these days. :dizzy:

Arkansas Entergy Hires a Hispanic owned Tree Co.

Entergy here in AR hires a tree company owned by Hispanics. They cause all kinds of trouble probably due to misscommunication or none. They have cut the wrong trees, ran over private property, damaged fences, damaged other utilities, and left open gates releasing livestock on to county roads. I run a rural water utility and this company is worse than vandalism. I have tried to talk to the supervisor (no habla), workers (no habla), Entergy (no care o). So now when they get near my property or utility sites I grab my camera and hang out with them. I lock my gates and leave a (posted no access without an english speaking representative, call me #). This helped a little but Entergy whom gets its revenue from local patrons is farming this work, and its good honest work, out to an out of area non English speaking Co. Whom probably is getting supported from our government to go out in the public and cause problems due to little or no communication. And the customers are paying for it. Sweet huh.

Some of the very best climbers in the US tree industry are hispanic, certified arborists, that could probably out climb every one of you all week long.

jomoco

maybe maybe not. this board isen't the place to sit and say whos better imo. i know what i know....and i know that most of these guys here do too. i don't like to tell anyone i can do this i can do that....i show you what i can do, and i know that i can hang. :greenchainsaw:

Entergy here in AR hires a tree company owned by Hispanics. They cause all kinds of trouble probably due to misscommunication or none. They have cut the wrong trees, ran over private property, damaged fences, damaged other utilities, and left open gates releasing livestock on to county roads. I run a rural water utility and this company is worse than vandalism. I have tried to talk to the supervisor (no habla), workers (no habla), Entergy (no care o). So now when they get near my property or utility sites I grab my camera and hang out with them. I lock my gates and leave a (posted no access without an english speaking representative, call me #). This helped a little but Entergy whom gets its revenue from local patrons is farming this work, and its good honest work, out to an out of area non English speaking Co. Whom probably is getting supported from our government to go out in the public and cause problems due to little or no communication. And the customers are paying for it. Sweet huh.

Sounds like ABC out of Houston, TX.

Back