No habla ingles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ABC wins alot of work here too......and the same guy drives down here too! When I was working for Wright Tree the GF I worked for said that I made more money than he did. Maybe thats why we see more hispanic guys. they are just happy to work, and alot of them are good help...be even better if they could speak english.

Some of the very best climbers in the US tree industry are hispanic, certified arborists, that could probably out climb every one of you all week long.
jomoco

Look, Goober, this is about not being able to speak English, not if they can climb. And the BEST climbers I have seen in the US were NOT Hispanic. I have never seen a Mexican certified arborist in my life. If there are Mexican certified arborist over here there just as well not be, because they must stay so GD hid out you never see them.

Look, Goober, this is about not being able to speak English, not if they can climb. And the BEST climbers I have seen in the US were NOT Hispanic. I have never seen a Mexican certified arborist in my life. If there are Mexican certified arborist over here there just as well not be, because they must stay so GD hid out you never see them.

Hmmm, I wonder who the 2009 ISA ITCC mens champion is?

http://itcc.isa-arbor.com/media/press/itcc09results.aspx

Yu think he might be a certified arborist einstein?

jomoco

I say this with respect. You are an IDIOT or Dumb and Ignorant!
Jeff:)

They speak and understand more than you think. Often times they are just being difficult.

got my first mexican two weeks ago and I'm not giving him back. he's here legally and speaks some english, i speak some spanish, we get by. Sharp as a fox, works like a horse.

having a fiesta this afternoon with his family.

yeah....it's all a big issue, I get that, but I'm neither worried or intimidated about it.

We need to run our own race and let everything pan out and seek its own level.

If the customers don't make enough stink....it's on them to a great extent that these failure crews keep marching on. IMHO.

The power companies are probably tired of paying for overpriced and underproductive american crews. so they go to the other extreme. hopefully they will find a better solution and a balance.

i think the best crews are probably a good mix of both....but that's just me.

They have a great work ethic and support their families and the white boys think they are owed something. Usually pot-heads and drunks. I love my crew!
Jeff:)

Yes. This country was built with these ideals...perhaps the white kids might learn some from them...they had better, else the white boys just might be the ones getting deported someday.

Take a good hard look mack, he aint hidin from you in the least.

http://www.wcisa.net/TCC.asp

Care to put your other foot in your mouth?

jomoco

I never said there were not Hispanics that were good climbers. I know there are. I said the best climbers that I have ever seen were not Hispanic. If you ask me to name the five best climbers I have known of in my 30+ years of being around this none of them would be Hispanic. I know there are Hispanic certified arborist. I said I have never heard of a MEXICAN certified arborist as in non-citizen.

You lost alot of respect from me- you are either stupid or naive or both! I could tell you many names -but you sound like a racist! Sad the white boys you knew are all old now! You are in my opinion a dumb-ass. Sincerely,Jeff

You lost alot of respect from me- you are either stupid or naive or both! I could tell you many names -but you sound like a racist! Sad the white boys you knew are all old now! You are in my opinion a dumb-ass. Sincerely,Jeff

If I lost any respect from you I didn't have much from you to begin with. You don't know me, but if you ask around town here you would find out pretty damn quick I am not stupid nor naive. I have observed in your post you are kind of a touchy, over reactive sort. I'm not a racist but I am ultra conservative and very pro American. And yes, the white guys I had reference to are all older now.

I am touchy and over reactive to racist.
Jeff
You dont know me either.

Well, I just told you I am not a racist. Why is it anybody that is conservative and pro American gets labeled a racist around here? That is really pitiful. I guess we can agree that we are two almost 50 year old tree guys that don't know each other.

Latest posts

Back