non ethanol gas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I found a source for non ethanol gas in Indiana Pa. It's at the keystone station on old route 119. 91 octane $3.63 a gallon.

You almost have to stop and look for yourself. Our local Marathon station has sold 87, 89, and 91 (or 92, not sure) for years. Stopped the other day noticed they only offer 87, no mid grade, and 92 rec fuel. No signs or advertising it whatsoever

OP, you might want to post this info on puregas.com so others can find it.

By the way, anyone have any thoughts on how to tell if fuel at the pump is actually fresh? My BIL has had problems with e-free 92 that was stale at the pump. He had to get some TruFuel to get his saws started.

it's on their site.
OP, you might want to post this info on puregas.com so others can find it.

By the way, anyone have any thoughts on how to tell if fuel at the pump is actually fresh? My BIL has had problems with e-free 92 that was stale at the pump. He had to get some TruFuel to get his saws started.

You almost have to stop and look for yourself. Our local Marathon station has sold 87, 89, and 91 (or 92, not sure) for years. Stopped the other day noticed they only offer 87, no mid grade, and 92 rec fuel. No signs or advertising it whatsoever
E-free isn't advertized around, no signs. But it's here...

Back