Non ethanol? Maybe not

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I groaned at it being a Chickanic video, but listened to it anyway.

Learned about residual fuel in the lines during my motorcycle days. Any station with one nozzle to service all grades of gasoline, you're getting a good chunk of whatever the last person bought. Now when I buy fuel, I always pump a few gallons of non-ethanol into the car or truck before I fill my cans, to clear the lines. Cheap insurance.

When I had my GTO, several times I told motorcyclists that I'd just filled my car with premium, so the line on the pump I just used had only premium in it. They usually appreciated it.

Not tried it yet but heard food coloring would disperse in ethanol but bead up on bottom in 100%., I already put oil in my 100% but I'll try it anyway.

I just dont trust unknown boobtubers doing this stuff for the coin. ;) Just something I caught in her video.

I was like that aint right, compared to mine anyways.

Thanks for confirming in another state.

View attachment 1057020
Most yootoobers will do anything for a click. Even shít they know ain’t right

Hey Kevin. @huskihl

Now back when I tested during a summer batch. See how Efree in glass jar didnt appear as yellow. The more yellow one above was poured into plastic cup.
Maybe because of smaller amounts like this the yellow dont show up as well and like her video? Who knows. 🤷‍♂️

The one with dissolved food coloring is the Ethanol gas. Closer back then.

Wonder if something changed. Wondering if more dye added.

egastt.jpgefgast.jpg

Hey Kevin. @huskihl

Now back when I tested during a summer batch. See how Efree in glass jar didnt appear as yellow. The more yellow one above was poured into plastic cup.
Maybe because of smaller amounts like this the yellow dont show up as well and like her video? Who knows. 🤷‍♂️

The one with dissolved food coloring is the Ethanol gas. Closer back then.

Wonder if something changed. Wondering if more dye added.

View attachment 1057021View attachment 1057022
I think the mixture of gasoline is always changing and evolving depending on what’s in the ground and what needs to be refined out versus left in in order to still call it gasoline. I doubt we would get exactly the same product from two different gas stations in the same town

Back