Nor Cal & North SF Bay GTG (November 11-14, 2022)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill I have parts for both saw series. What in specific does each saw need? I'll need a little time to dig through the bins. Bars and basically all parts are different for each of those saw families (in case you didn't already know this).

Hi Aaron. I'm not sure of the story of these four saws, the Super 250 and three PM 850s, but they have never seen wood. The saws were used to power some sort pump that was coupled directly to the crankshaft. None of the saws have clutches, clutch covers, bars. fuel/oil caps. I have only tried to start the Super 250. Gas in the carb and three pulls and it was off to the races.

BTW these saws came out of the dumpster at the local university.

Hi Aaron. I'm not sure of the story of these four saws, the Super 250 and three PM 850s, but they have never seen wood. The saws were used to power some sort pump that was coupled directly to the crankshaft. None of the saws have clutches, clutch covers, bars. fuel/oil caps. I have only tried to start the Super 250. Gas in the carb and three pulls and it was off to the races.

BTW these saws came out of the dumpster at the local university.

If I can find room in the RV, I'll bring my box of Mac parts so you and Bob can dig through it. I have mostly small-frame stuff (that'll be for the 250). I bought a couple of lots off of eBay a couple years back looking for specific stuff and there's lots of leftovers.

Latest posts

Back