North / South Carolina /Virginia /West VA GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, sounds like the list of people is growing.

No matter what Smilin Possum does, he can not out cut the 394 :)

ale, would be glad to see ya. New faces and new friends.

And Dad's "Stihl Guys" sells Husqvarnas too. :clap: What more could you ask for.

I am going to cram as many as I can in the truck. I'm sure that I won't have them all.

i will have my homelite , poulan , mcculloch parts in the van so you can see them first hand and see if you can use any parts the prices will be very much affordable

im delibertly going to hold off on finishing that paper work to see if i can sell as much inventory as possible

Hmm, sounds like the list of people is growing.

No matter what Smilin Possum does, he can not out cut the 394 :)

ale, would be glad to see ya. New faces and new friends.

And Dad's "Stihl Guys" sells Husqvarnas too. :clap: What more could you ask for.

Hey Ya'll I'm going to have a raffle at the GTG. It's for one smart mouthed little boy that can run a saw but that's about it. He whines and tells his Momma when I get on his case. If you win this prize be for warned he will eat you out of house and home. He snores and trys to sleep all day. That why he don't like me in the mornings I wont let him sleep.Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
Watch out punk that 029s is coming after that orange thing.

All junk aside it's coming together. Hope we have a yard full of people and saws. Looking for a good time however many can make it.

So you finally got around to doing some porting on that 359 eh I'd like to see it run you know an easy trick that we both need to do is use the 066 wrist pin for the piston as they are both the same size but the 066 pin is about 3 grams lighter. Speakin of which anybody know where we can get them?

Yea I finally got the itch and did it. May not be right but it runs pretty good. Need to wood test it. My BIL said when I blow it up we'll have something to play with. He's talking about me getting the materials and he will machine a jug as big as we want and a piston and rings to go with it. It's a thought but I hope it stays together for a long time. He used to build pulling tractors so if it can be done he can do it. He runs his own machine shop, about 30 some years now. Only problem is he wont do any of his saws. That might be a hint.

Great, he mentioned the raffle, now nobody will want to come. :dizzy:
LOL, he knows he'd go crazy without me around to aggervate him.

PS, you really can not win me in a raffle. So dont get your hopes up.

Hey good news fellas I dont have to leave out until Sat evening to head to Chattanooga so count me in I will be there but might have to bail a little early dont know but I am coming.

Well I guess Ill lose my spot of fastest/biggest new saw if your comin JT. LOL, oh well. Well that is till stinkbait arrives with the MAC, even if it isnt fixed, Id just like to take a look at it.

Hopefully will have a stock 359, dads, and yours. Glad you will be able to make it. Need somebody with that orange blood on my team. (well mostly orange blood)

guys i can surely use your prayers was at emt class last night and around 7 pm my heart started in beating funny beats irregular they took me in by ems to the hospital and they were talking about admitting me but i told them i will wait till the 29th when i go to greenville cardiologist but i can use your prayers i have a spliting headache today had it since last night when they put the nitro patch on my chest

still got the headache my bp was elevated somewhat so i ask for your prayers
calvin

Sorry to hear that. Sent some your way. Calvin I know things may seem bad but all this stress ain't helping you none. That is what caused a lot of my trouble. It's hard to do but play DUCK and try to let some of the worries slide off your back. Chill out and take it easy. Hope to hear you are feeling better soon.

15 more days, better start sharpenin some chains. Cleanin, and mixin up some fresh mix.

Calvin, hope your feelin a little better, best not to mess around when it comes too the ol ticker.

Anymore onlookers care to join, still trying to get a head count. Makes it easier for the people preparing everything.

Ok saw Dudes and Dudettes it's just around the corner now. Like LP said get um ready and bring your friends and come on down. Hope everyone can make it. The only thing I had not thought of is if it rains. But we'll do something even if it's wrong. Look forward to seeing all of you SATURDAY OCTOBER 3rd.:chainsawguy:

Last edited:
Rain that aint gonna slow me down any. Ive cut trees in the rain I dont think I will melt.

Oh and Im bringing some square chain this time its just stock square though. Im trying to pick up a used 350 so I can port it out and play with it if I get it and finish it in time I will bring it also. If anybody has a muffler for a homelite super xl auto I would like to buy one.

Oh and Im bringing some square chain this time its just stock square though. Im trying to pick up a used 350 so I can port it out and play with it if I get it and finish it in time I will bring it also. If anybody has a muffler for a homelite super xl auto I would like to buy one.

Brang um on! I don't think it will fit but I got a muffler off a 330 if will work you can have it. Can't picture the xl probably totally different.

I think we tried the 330 Muffler on JT's XL once before when he was over and it wouldn't work. Calvin should have one if he is able to come.

i think i will get over this issuesim having this comin week i know last weekwas horrible for me physically i havehad a fever for two days and they ran test upon test between two hospitals and found nothing

i have not been to church today cause of this slight fever still

i will see if i have some 330 mufflers ifi do i will bring them actually im bringing everything poulan and homelite

and mcculloch

actually i will bring the xl mufflers i have too

i think i will get over this issuesim having this comin week i know last weekwas horrible for me physically i havehad a fever for two days and they ran test upon test between two hospitals and found nothing

i have not been to church today cause of this slight fever still

i will see if i have some 330 mufflers ifi do i will bring them actually im bringing everything poulan and homelite

and mcculloch

actually i will bring the xl mufflers i have too

Super XL muffler is the one JT needs, Calvin. Possum already has a 330.

Back