North / South Carolina /Virginia /West VA GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys ya'll might want to throw a yard chair in the truck if we have to get down to serious BSing. I don't have many of um.

Calvin I dont know that muffler doesnt look like the one that was on the saw I just know it is a super xl auto. It is a two piece muffler with two long bolts and two outside screws that hold the outer piece of the muffler.

Alright, anybody else decided to come on down, Ive got a couple maybes and some yes' in PMs but wish yall would chime in. Dont matter if its 10 of us or 100. We are gonna have a good time.

Me, havin the personality that I do, well I have nothing together right now :D
Oh well, good news is I dont have far to travel.

It is starting at 10:00 AM, right?

Hey Stinkbait that is a projected time. Well be hear so if anybody wants to come earlier come on. It don't matter. I said 10:00 so the ones that have a far ride wouldn't feel like we were going to start without them. Yea I'll make LP put up the dogs so nobody gets licked real bad and just come on. I'll even chain him to the truck or something to greet folks and he can't run away.

Lol, Steve, you know me too well.
Got some stuff together today, haha, NOT. Dang toyota invasion down here. Have 2 trucks tore apart.

Well looks like its gonna be bout the same group as the last one in April.
Add a few of my friends, and some relatives.
oh well. We will be slingin the chips :chainsawguy: and maybe some dust :biggrinbounce2:

Dads is a 92 4x4, and we are puttin the transmission back in right now.
Then my buddy has his down here and the motor is laying in the floor, not sure what model his is, but its the older model with the straight axle under neath. At the rate we are goin, it will probably still be here when everybody comes down.

Then my buddy has his down here and the motor is laying in the floor, not sure what model his is, but its the older model with the straight axle under neath. At the rate we are goin, it will probably still be here when everybody comes down.

Here are my toyotas

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitch-n-jess

how far are you guys from highway 24 ? trying to figure out if i can get there faster by going down hwy 70 to hwy 1 and then get on 24/27 and go to 52 and then up on 52

i may just take and leave on friday evening and that way i wont have to worry about getting up so early in the morning i know i can probily get me enough points on my acct with the hotels chain that i can stay a night for free if that is possible then i will be able to stay for free in salisbury

talk later

Last edited:
I don't know all the shortcuts Calvin but I used to run all down in that area. The quickest way maybe not the shortest way mileage wise from my house to Morehead City. Take 70 to 64 west to highway 49 south. Come down 49 south about 35 miles. When you cross a double bridge over the river it's the next road to the right, There is a caution light and it's Stokesferry Road. Come up that road about 5 or 6 miles and John Morgan Road is on the right. LP is going to put up a sign at the road turn right into it and the first house on the right.

There are other ways I'm sure but that will get you here.

If any one else needs some help getting hear please PM me and I'll try to help. Just remember I drove a truck and I stayed lost 17 years of my life. Ha Ha.

Latest posts

Back