North / South Carolina /Virginia /West VA GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hear Ye Here Ye,
All ya'll listen up. Saturday October 3rd. is not far off so round up all the saws you can find and the Nuts that run um and come on down to the house. We is going to have a blast so don't miss out. Looking forward to meeting new folks and some old friends.

Any of ya'll that ain't never been to a GTG it's all cool. The first one I went to I didn't know what to do. So now I know a little we is going to talk a little and tell everybody who we is and then we going to make some noise and some cookies. Look at others saws while they look at your's. Then I'll forget half the names and have to ask you again. So don't be afraid to come down. Nothing fancy here just a couple of redneck saw nuts, a bunch of junk sitting around that the wife fusses about but hey that's the way it is. It's home. Come on out and join us. :clap: :clap:

Yea Stinkbait, that will be a lot of saws. We will have quite a few.

Alright fellas-
attachment.php

LOL- If this road sign does not get your attention, then I dont know what will. Its probably gonna say "Saw Nuts --->" on the bar

If each of those people coming brings at least 5 saws....Wow!....That's going to be a lot of saws.

I'll have my five, and then some prob'ly.

Alright fellas-
attachment.php

LOL- If this road sign does not get your attention, then I dont know what will. Its probably gonna say "Saw Nuts --->" on the bar

I don't see any Poulan Green on that sign. I may not be able to find my way.

Thanks Mitchell, Its a little rough, but got tired of messin with it, especially after the jigsaw fried.

Some people could fry a bowling ball. :dizzy:

Whoops, guess I should be more considerate of my color choices, But unfortuantey I have no green saws, and the yellows ones are mini mac.
But you know ORANGE is the way to go. I may just sit dads 084 at the end of the road. :D
Got another 2 maybes today.

GTG Gold Hill

Wow, this is a long thread.................
I counted 16 two-man saws in my little mind but only about 4 will fit in my PU bed (Nissan). Me,Stinkbait, and my pal Gus/Guy will be three from South Boston/Chase City,Va. Look forward to seeing all of you.
Everyone should feel a responsibility to help with the costs involved in putting this thing on.....................
Igpoe

attachment.php

I just realized, LP. I don't see any chain painted on that thing. Ought'a be at least 174 drive links on a saw that big. If you start now, you may be finished by Saturday about 9 a.m. :hmm3grin2orange:

Wow, this is a long thread.................
I counted 16 two-man saws in my little mind but only about 4 will fit in my PU bed (Nissan). Me,Stinkbait, and my pal Gus/Guy will be three from South Boston/Chase City,Va. Look forward to seeing all of you.
Everyone should feel a responsibility to help with the costs involved in putting this thing on.....................
Igpoe

Welcome, Igpoe! Glad you'll be able to make it. My above post giving LP a hard way to go is part to blame for this thread being so long. He's really a great guy and takes it all in stride. LP, :yourock:

GTG Gold Hill

I hope Stinkbait has the directions to this locale. I know how to turn to the south on 52 in Salisbury,but after that........................???????
Igpoe

I hope Stinkbait has the directions to this locale. I know how to turn to the south on 52 in Salisbury,but after that........................???????
Igpoe

Hey man glad ya'll are coming down. If you come down 85 south get off on 52 south not counting the light at the 85 ramp go to the second light turn left. As soon as you turn left you will see a four way stop sign. Turn right at the stop sign come down that road it's Stokesferry for about 12 to 15 miles. Just before our road you will come to a cross road Highrock Rd. turns right and Wyatt Grove Church road turns left come on down the road your on to the next road to the left that's John Morgan rd.

John Morgan Road will be on the left turn in first house on the right. Look for all the junk.

Welcome, Igpoe! Glad you'll be able to make it. My above post giving LP a hard way to go is part to blame for this thread being so long. He's really a great guy and takes it all in stride. LP, :yourock:

67. Ill leave the paint out for ya, you can finish it, lol.
Im too busy frying my bowling ball. And I just broke a anvil with a rubber hammer, so I got to get to puttin it back together with some JB weld

Oh, and IDK if it counts or not, But I think I might have been the sacrificial lamb this year, got cut 3 different times with chains today, and once by a dawg that was stickin into my arm.

67. Ill leave the paint out for ya, you can finish it, lol.
Im too busy frying my bowling ball. And I just broke a anvil with a rubber hammer, so I got to get to puttin it back together with some JB weld

Oh, and IDK if it counts or not, But I think I might have been the sacrificial lamb this year, got cut 3 different times with chains today, and once by a dawg that was stickin into my arm.

Wow man! My condolences. Hope you got enough blood left to run Oscar on Sat.

Wow man! My condolences. Hope you got enough blood left to run Oscar on Sat.

Hey Mustang, that's what happens when a little boy plays with big boy toys. Everyone of the saw chains and dogs that bite him I sharpened. And all of them were mine, he was playing with real men's stuff and they got him. I horse laughed him every time he whined about getting stuck or cut. He's so dramatic he was yelling and hollaring like he was going to bleed to death and it was just a scratch. What a wimp. I've told him hundreds of times to leave my stuff alone. :buttkick::clap:

He's got my shop turned upside down and I can't find nothing and he never puts stuff back where it belongs. I've got some old bear traps that I'm going to surround my saws with and see if that will keep him out of um.

It is very hard keeping organized in the shop. I have so many saw projects that I don't know where half of my tools are. I am thinking about just buying a whole new set.

Hey LP dont feel bad I split my finger when I was filing some square chain the other day but I dont whine unless I have to go pay for stitches.

Back