North / South Carolina /Virginia /West VA GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only, 23 more days. Can Mustang resist that long and not get his new saw :) lol. (I tried sendin pictures but thecomputer died out on me.)

Likely story, LP! (Sounds like "The dog ate my homework" story you use to tell your teachers to me.) LOL I'll probly be by to get it in the next couple days. I'll hobble down on crutches if I have to. (You probly enjoy pulling the wings off butterflies too!)

Last edited:
What size wood are yall talking about having? If Dean and I come, there will probably be a few two-man saws on the truck. Have yall kind of decided where the gtg will be, and what day? I can bring food or drinks as well.

Steve that was hilarious. The email was gonna take like 11 hours. So I had to cancel it. And I wasnt sure if you wanted me taking pictures of that dirty saw and posting them up for everybody to see.

Stinkbait, If you are bringin 2 man saws, Ill find what ever size wood you want. And if it doesnt suit you we can hit the log pile and find what you want, hopefully.

It is going to be at our place, in Gold Hill, NC, on October 3rd, starting at 10 am.

We ARE GOING TO GRILL. I will have the grill sittin here waiting. So 2k volunteered for patties? If yall want hamburgers, we can do that. The grocery store, or the gas station has food stuff, buns, chips, drinks, etc. And if we dont have it, I can run and get it.

Steve that was hilarious. The email was gonna take like 11 hours. So I had to cancel it. And I wasnt sure if you wanted me taking pictures of that dirty saw and posting them up for everybody to see.

Stinkbait, If you are bringin 2 man saws, Ill find what ever size wood you want. And if it doesnt suit you we can hit the log pile and find what you want, hopefully.

It is going to be at our place, in Gold Hill, NC, on October 3rd, starting at 10 am.

We ARE GOING TO GRILL. I will have the grill sittin here waiting. So 2k volunteered for patties? If yall want hamburgers, we can do that. The grocery store, or the gas station has food stuff, buns, chips, drinks, etc. And if we dont have it, I can run and get it.

What is the address of the gtg site?

Yeh, Yeh, Yeh! Better not to get your butt in a sling with the mods by posting "dirty pics" though. I'll see her in person soon enough. :)

Mustang, are you on the pain killers?:) You sure are funny. Hehe, dirty pics.

The address is 1155 John Morgan Road, Gold Hill, NC, 28071.

Stinkbait, you have a preference of size of the wood? Ill probably have some oak on there close to 20 inches. But if need be, ill find somethan bigger.

Mustang, are you on the pain killers?:) You sure are funny. Hehe, dirty pics.

The address is 1155 John Morgan Road, Gold Hill, NC, 28071.

Stinkbait, you have a preference of size of the wood? Ill probably have some oak on there close to 20 inches. But if need be, ill find somethan bigger.

That would probably be fine. The Mall 6 won't cut anything over 24". That's Dean's shortest two-man bar. I talked to him and he said that he wants to come. We may be able to get Guy and my fiance to come as well. It will be about a 2 hour drive for us, I think. I am looking forward to coming. The newest saw that I have though is a 272xp. I think that the newest one that Dean has is an 066. Are yall planing on bringing mostly new saws or old ones too.

Bring what ever you want to. We have 2 david bradley gear drives, only one has a bar, then the homelite xp1000 will be out, then all the other saws. Mustang may have a few oldies to show off.

My saws are open to be run, if its mine, pick it up, cut with it, just watch the drool.:D

Im goin to tell my therapist yall are poking the fire of my CAD.:jester:

Stink bait, will also have some poplar laws, or pine, somethan soft for everybody to show off with. Where exactly are you from, my atlas didnt have the name of your area. :confused:

Glad to know we have a few more comin this time.

Calvin, bring on the goodies, for everybody to dig through.

Stinkbait, Dad said "Ask him where in the **** is he from, Ive been all over Virginia drivin a truck and never heard of that place"

OK, stinkbait, googled it. You arent too far out there in the woods. Dad does kinda know bout where you are.

Marky Mark. Most are stock saws, a few woods ports. But no race saws, but if you showd up with the saws in your sig, youd probably have a crowd of :bowdown:

Just some good ol boys, and gals with a bad case of the CAD.

Come on down, bring friends and saws. I dont think we are gonna run outta logs.

Calvin, bring on the goodies, for everybody to dig through.

Stinkbait, Dad said "Ask him where in the **** is he from, Ive been all over Virginia drivin a truck and never heard of that place"

Do a search for South Boston, VA. That's where I will be coming from. It is in Halifax County.

This thang is looking better all the time. Thanks to all you guys for pitching in with ideas and helping to get this thing going. I'm already looking forward to another one this may turn into something big after all.

Stinkbait like LP said you brang it I'll find you some logs to cut if we don't have none on the yard. We'll take a hillbilly joy ride on the old John Deere into the woods and brang us out some more. Have saws and diesel= logs. The pile is kinda small right now cause it's been so blame hot but we'll be ready. I better go you all keep thinking.

What class saws are you going to run. I need a good road trip.

Have saws will travel.

Any saws that are not stock won't be too hot. Mostly work saws is what the modded ones will be, as in woods port. Lon has some quick EHPs and I got some Slinger saws. I'd love to run some of yours! Those are some big names in your sig. Anyone is welcome:cheers:

Edit: Just read what Zach wrote, LOL.

Yep, everybody is invited. No matter what you saw with. No discrimination.
2k, Lon said he might not be able to make it, which I understand.

Forunately I dont have to work on saturday till 630.

Hope we get a good turnout. With the saws I have seen listed on the sigs, I am excited, I have seen quite a few that Id like to run, or just see some of them.

Alright, got the grill lined up.

Also got a couple more maybes, and some yes'.

So we will be lettin the chips fly. Itll be here before we know it.

Latest posts

Back