Not a big husky guy....but

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must do pretty good on the Rorschach test too. I can't make out anything except some blue goo. At least it's OEM.

You must have poor vision. I can clearly see the 5 stamped and the 0 stamped oblong covering the 5 a little bit. I have seen many of them stamped like this. seems the 5 and 0 are 2 separate stamps rather then 1 so some workers must have done some cylinders sloppy. Curious what this rorchach test you speak of is?

You must have poor vision. I can clearly see the 5 stamped and the 0 stamped oblong covering the 5 a little bit. I have seen many of them stamped like this. seems the 5 and 0 are 2 separate stamps rather then 1 so some workers must have done some cylinders sloppy. Curious what this rorchach test you speak of is?

Just wait until you get some more years/miles under your belt Shane...

Just wait until you get some more years/miles under your belt Shane...

I know what your saying Aaron. Not saying it's bad to have bad vision. It's part of the circle of life. Just saying i could see it. Curious about that test still though. Hahahahaha. in no way was i taking a stab at neal. I'm not like that and never will be. It's no laughing matter that things like vision go downhill with age. Again, circle of life. I know it will happen after more years/miles. I'm actually on a bad start. I have an eye disease (or so they call it where there is little indentations in the surface of your eyeballs. They say me riding a dirt bike way to fast without goggles and eyes wide open is what caused it. Little pebbles of dirt hitting my eyes so hard they make surface imperfections. Not sure how true it is but thats what my eye doctor tells me. I've had bad luck with my eyes. Seems i'm in the hospital at least twice a year about them. No glasses and i see fine so i'm not to worried. I take great care in protecting them any way i can but still end up in that dang hospital. I am colour blind though. Almost didn't get my license because of it. I can still tell that a husqvarna is orange though :D

I know what your saying Aaron. Not saying it's bad to have bad vision. It's part of the circle of life. Just saying i could see it. Curious about that test still though. Hahahahaha. in no way was i taking a stab at neal. I'm not like that and never will be. It's no laughing matter that things like vision go downhill with age. Again, circle of life. I know it will happen after more years/miles. I'm actually on a bad start. I have an eye disease (or so they call it where there is little indentations in the surface of your eyeballs. They say me riding a dirt bike way to fast without goggles and eyes wide open is what caused it. Little pebbles of dirt hitting my eyes so hard they make surface imperfections. Not sure how true it is but thats what my eye doctor tells me. I've had bad luck with my eyes. Seems i'm in the hospital at least twice a year about them. No glasses and i see fine so i'm not to worried. I take great care in protecting them any way i can but still end up in that dang hospital. I am colour blind though. Almost didn't get my license because of it. I can still tell that a husqvarna is orange though :D

I turned my laptop sideways, upside down, blew it up...I still couldn't make out 50... and that's what I thought it was supposed to say!! Take care Shane!

I turned my laptop sideways, upside down, blew it up...I still couldn't make out 50... and that's what I thought it was supposed to say!! Take care Shane!

Sorry if i pissed you off neal. Was not intended. After rereading my post i do see how it could have been insulting. I apologize for that. Was never meant to be that way. That was a rushed post this AM before i head out to work. Thinking before i type is hard when i'm already 5min late :(

Back