Now taking pre-orders on 044,046,066 full wraps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coating guy picked up handles yesterday for coating. . . Expect shipping next week. He was gone previously, took his family on vacation I guess.

372's are proving to be kind'a a pain as well. The side mount is going to require another special squishing die on it's own. They stepped the damn things three ways, which makes it look all bent up, but they meant to do it. Doug called it "Ford engineering". hahaha

I'll be working on that die and 372's this upcoming week.

066/660 and 044/046 handles are done and sitting at the shop! I'm not there right now, but will be there for a bit this afternoon.

If you ordered one, please call the shop with your credit card info, and a contact phone number.

If I'm not there, leave a message on the machine.

Here's what I need: Card type, number, expiration, security code on back, and a contact phone number. Also verify your shipping address.

If you want to pay by snail mail: Send a USPS money order to the shop address.

DCS INC.
2410 Hwy 2 West
Kalispell, MT. 59901

Remember, these first bars were $80.00 shipped to your door.

When I get home later tonight, I'll post up what they look like all finished up.

066/660 and 044/046 handles are done and sitting at the shop! I'm not there right now, but will be there for a bit this afternoon.

If you ordered one, please call the shop with your credit card info, and a contact phone number.

If I'm not there, leave a message on the machine.

Here's what I need: Card type, number, expiration, security code on back, and a contact phone number. Also verify your shipping address.

If you want to pay by snail mail: Send a USPS money order to the shop address.

DCS INC.
2410 Hwy 2 West
Kalispell, MT. 59901

Remember, these first bars were $80.00 shipped to your door.

When I get home later tonight, I'll post up what they look like all finished up.

I called and gave my credit card and phone number and address couple weeks ago, but haven't seen the charge on my credit card yet.

I called and gave my credit card and phone number and address couple weeks ago, but haven't seen the charge on my credit card yet.

We didn't want to charge anyone until the finished handles were in our hands from the coater. . . That would avoid having to do a charge-back if something unforeseeable happened. Yours will be shipped, and card charged today or tomorrow. :)

Handles2-23-11001.jpg

Handles2-23-11002.jpg

Handles2-23-11004.jpg

Handles2-23-11003.jpg

Those look great! Any update on the 372 handles? I only ask because I have one of those coming too and thought I'd save on shipping....figured you'd want send 'em both in the same box.

Those look great! Any update on the 372 handles? I only ask because I have one of those coming too and thought I'd save on shipping....figured you'd want send 'em both in the same box.

We'll have to eat the shipping. . . Doug's driving back from MN right now, and won't be home till late tomorrow night or Saturday. We've still got to perfect the bloody side block to make that weird squish the 372's have. Don't know why they couldn't have made them straight like Stihl?

So we'll ship out the Stihl's for now cause they're ready.

OK. Will call in my info tomorrow. Guess this will spur me into acquiring the rest of the parts I need to get that 064 back together..........:msp_thumbup:

We didn't want to charge anyone until the finished handles were in our hands from the coater. . . That would avoid having to do a charge-back if something unforeseeable happened. Yours will be shipped, and card charged today or tomorrow. :)

Cool thanks, was just making sure there wasn't a problem with the card.

Great work, wish I woulda kept the old 046 just so I could have got one. Let me know if you ever make a full wrap for a dolmar 7900.

Steve and Adam. . . Great talking with you two on the phone! And thanks for your orders!

Steve E. -- Adam P. -- Jameson -- And Randy R. . . Your bars have been shipped. Expect them around the end of the week, or early next week.

James M. -- Cliff R. -- Paul B. -- Ryan P. -- and William G. Please let me know if you're still in for these handles? If you are, let me know and we'll get them shipped.

They say patients is a virtue. . . So you guys are very virtuous! :clap:

We appreciate your patients, and hope you love your handles. :cheers:

Steve and Adam. . . Great talking with you two on the phone! And thanks for your orders!

Steve E. -- Adam P. -- Jameson -- And Randy R. . . Your bars have been shipped. Expect them around the end of the week, or early next week.

James M. -- Cliff R. -- Paul B. -- Ryan P. -- and William G. Please let me know if you're still in for these handles? If you are, let me know and we'll get them shipped.

They say patients is a virtue. . . So you guys are very virtuous! :clap:

We appreciate your patients, and hope you love your handles. :cheers:

Man I'm excited can't wait to see and try it.

Edit: Was nice to talk with you as well Nate.

Latest posts

Back