Now taking pre-orders on 044,046,066 full wraps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any ideas on when the 372 ones will be done? I have a couple handle less saws. Going to need something pretty soon.

Not sure Will. . . Everything is very hectic right now. Doug wants to make a couple special jigs for the huskies to make sure they turn out right.

I'll keep ya posted.

Nate, I'm stihl in. I have been quite busy lately as well. I did call in a couple times but keep getting an answer machine. I know you requested leave info, but it is just something fundamental in me that holds back. Sorry, we'll connect soon, promise........

Nate, I'm stihl in. I have been quite busy lately as well. I did call in a couple times but keep getting an answer machine. I know you requested leave info, but it is just something fundamental in me that holds back. Sorry, we'll connect soon, promise........

No worries. . . I'll be in the shop Monday and Tuesday. Call then if ya get a chance. :)

James, Cliff, and William -- your handles went out today. :cheers:

Stephen, your other bar went out today as well. :)

Thanks for the orders fellas! :clap:

We were informed aluminum was going up drastically, and it seems shipping costs have as well (based on shipping these handles out).

We will have to make an adjustment to the handle costs to offset it on new orders.

Steel also went up $0.30 a pound this month, and another raise coming in April.

I had a great time talking with you Nate couple days ago. I still can't get that one off handle off my mind. I'll get past these next two GTGs and holler back at you.

James, Cliff, and William -- your handles went out today. :cheers:

Stephen, your other bar went out today as well. :)

Thanks for the orders fellas! :clap:

Good deal. That should kick me in the butt to get that 064 off the shelf and back into the game.:rock:

It was nice talking to you the other day Nate. You're good people.:msp_thumbup:

Latest posts

Back