Now taking pre-orders on 044,046,066 full wraps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious - what's the status on the ms460 handles?

We're waiting on the machinists to make our bottom mounts. I'm going to call them and see where we're at. They're also going to run some 066 thru as well.

I'll post back when I get off the phone with them.

Got off the phone with the machinists. . . They're thinking they can start Thursday. . . So we'd take delivery on them the following week.

Sounds like we'll be pounding out some handles soon. :)

That's what we're aiming for as well. :cheers:

We have interest in the larger Huskies, including the 394/395. Let me get a hold of Sam and see where he's at with his 394.

If it's not gonna happen with his, I'll PM you about yours. :)

OK, let me know. If it'll help the masses I'm willing to send it out for templating. This saw is yard sale pick that I've been just sitting on till I can find the time to go through it. It won't mind a little vacation in the Big Sky State.........though I will be mighty jealous.:hmm3grin2orange:

OK, let me know. If it'll help the masses I'm willing to send it out for templating. This saw is yard sale pick that I've been just sitting on till I can find the time to go through it. It won't mind a little vacation in the Big Sky State.........though I will be mighty jealous.:hmm3grin2orange:

I don't know, maybe the saw will take pity on you and come back home with beer? :hmm3grin2orange:

Roll Call!!

Okay guys, we have two 044/046 mounts and two 066 mounts sitting at the shop.

But. . . Because we haven't come close to the minimum run for the bottom mounts, it drove up our costs (we may hit our spray min?). Doug told me that it would be $99 or no handle. I understand where he's coming from because we didn't hit our machinist min. on the mounts. . . But we also had said $80 shipped as an introductory offer (though, it was somewhat conditional on 20 orders coming in).

I'm going to work for nada on these ones and see if Doug will still do the $80.00. If not, I'll still figure out a way to get them out for that -- whatever it takes.

I need y'all to confirm the orders I have below before we move forward.

Rudedog: 044/440
Mcfly: 046/460
William G: 066/660 -- for an 064

Cliff: BH066/660 (big hands ;))
Adkranger: 372, 066/660 (for an 064)
Parrisw: 372
JJ: 372
supercabs78: 046/460

supercabs78, Cliff, I also need you to email me your info again, as I lost some PM's when my computer crashed. If you originally sent me a PM. . . Please email me. . . If you can't remember, email me anyway -- duplicate info means I have it for sure.

By my count, that's 10 handles. If I'm missing someone, please re-email me your info. . . Don't send me a PM. It also helps to include your username with your real name and info.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Roll Call!!

But. . . Because we haven't come close to the minimum run for the bottom mounts, it drove up our costs (we may hit our spray min?). Doug told me that it would be $99 or no handle. I understand where he's coming from because we didn't hit our machinist min. on the mounts. . . But we also had said $80 shipped as an introductory offer (though, it was somewhat conditional on 20 orders coming in).

I'm going to work for nada on these ones and see if Doug will still do the $80.00. If not, I'll still figure out a way to get them out for that -- whatever it takes.

Rudedog: 044/440

supercabs78, Cliff, I also need you to email me your info again, as I lost some PM's when my computer crashed. If you originally sent me a PM. . . Please email me. . . If you can't remember, email me anyway -- duplicate info means I have it for sure.

By my count, that's 10 handles. If I'm missing someone, please re-email me your info. . . Don't send me a PM. It also helps to include your username with your real name and info.

I'm still in for the 046/MS460. Email and PM on the way.

Last edited:
Sounds good Nate. I'm still down for 1 for a 372, I wish I had an extra few bucks, and I'd get a second one as well. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the hard work. It sucks that these orders are moving slow for you guys, I thought they be moving faster. Have you tried to sell elsewhere then just here on AS?

Well crap. Can't believe you didn't get more movement on these Nate. I am committed for my order and stand by it. I understand your Boss' caution, these are tough times to be sticking your neck out.....

I too thank you for the effort and look forward to getting my hands your work.

Well crap. Can't believe you didn't get more movement on these Nate. I am committed for my order and stand by it. I understand your Boss' caution, these are tough times to be sticking your neck out.....

I'll second all that, and I can't wait to run it with the full wrap.

Well in that case I'll take one for my 660 too. Email sent.

Sounds good Nate. I'm still down for 1 for a 372, I wish I had an extra few bucks, and I'd get a second one as well. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the hard work. It sucks that these orders are moving slow for you guys, I thought they be moving faster. Have you tried to sell elsewhere then just here on AS?

Just here on AS Will. . . We don't want to bite off too much to chew right off the bat. I figured we'd get an easy 20 here, and run with the first order. I imagine word of mouth would do some down the road as well.

I'll second all that, and I can't wait to run it with the full wrap.

Well in that case I'll take one for my 660 too. Email sent.

:bowdown: :cheers:

Roll Call!!

Rudedog: 044/440 + 066/660

Alright! Scoreboard is up to 10 again. :)

Back