Now taking pre-orders on 044,046,066 full wraps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just here on AS Will. . . We don't want to bite off too much to chew right off the bat. I figured we'd get an easy 20 here, and run with the first order. I imagine word of mouth would do some down the road as well.

:cheers:

:cheers:

:bowdown: :cheers:

I wish I could help ya out more, but all the tree guys I know already have full wraps. They are so common out here, its a hard sell.

Nate. If the price is still going to be $80 for the first orders, you can put me down for 2 bars for 372.

I'm still interested in one as well, email sent.

Got your email! :)

Thanks for the order. . . As far as our handle fitting the over-sized cover, it should indeed. And if it doesn't for some reason, we'll make you one that will. :cheers:

Video or pics please!

Nate

I've been following this thread and you've got a cool thing going on here!

Would it be possible to take a video or some pics when you do the bending of the bars?

Thanks!

Nate

I've been following this thread and you've got a cool thing going on here!

Would it be possible to take a video or some pics when you do the bending of the bars?

Thanks!

Possibly? It will be pretty humdrum. . . We just hand bend them on a Hossfeld #2 bender.

I'll see what I can do though. :)

Nate,
I like what I've seen & read here - although I'll admit I didn't read all 185 posts!
Now maybe you addressed this somewhere in the past 13 pages and I missed it, nevertheless, I've got one question:

I don't need a new handle bar on my ol' Stihl 041FB; it isn't cracked and seems to me to be in good shape - what are the chances of me sending you my handle bar and just getting it etched/primed & coated?

BarnieTrk :yoyo:

Nate,
I like what I've seen & read here - although I'll admit I didn't read all 185 posts!
Now maybe you addressed this somewhere in the past 13 pages and I missed it, nevertheless, I've got one question:

I don't need a new handle bar on my ol' Stihl 041FB; it isn't cracked and seems to me to be in good shape - what are the chances of me sending you my handle bar and just getting it etched/primed & coated?

I should let Nate handle this himself, but thought it might be worth a few words. I doubt this is something they are willing to get involved in as it's just one part/stage of the product he's trying to get off the ground. Sounds like they've got a minimum product run to hit, and that it may be subbed out...

Why not check with one of the local truck spray-on bedliner outfits and see if they are willing to do it with over run material between jobs?? I've thought about approaching one of them myself. Just a thought.

Nate,

Barnie. . . As stated below, in the end it wouldn't be worth the money to you. You have shipping both ways [$13.00(ish)] then at least $20.00 to spray the handle. That doesn't include any other costs that might pop up.

Check the local Line-X spray guy and see if he'll do it for a 20 spot when he's spraying something else. It's worth a shot!

~Nate

I should let Nate handle this himself, but thought it might be worth a few words. I doubt this is something they are willing to get involved in as it's just one part/stage of the product he's trying to get off the ground. Sounds like they've got a minimum product run to hit, and that it may be subbed out...

Why not check with one of the local truck spray-on bedliner outfits and see if they are willing to do it with over run material between jobs?? I've thought about approaching one of them myself. Just a thought.

:rockn:

Any luck for a 288XP full wrap?

No, not yet. That's gonna be a rare beast I think.

Had another guy ask about a 2101 too. . .

I might luck across one sometime, or folks are gonna have to send their PH's and let us template them.

But Doug wants to do the saws that will offer the best return. . . The currently popular models as it were. Anything beyond that will be considered a one-off handle, and cost around $160. Which, I guess isn't horrible as factory ones run around that mark anyway.

No, not yet. That's gonna be a rare beast I think.

Had another guy ask about a 2101 too. . .

I might luck across one sometime, or folks are gonna have to send their PH's and let us template them.

But Doug wants to do the saws that will offer the best return. . . The currently popular models as it were. Anything beyond that will be considered a one-off handle, and cost around $160. Which, I guess isn't horrible as factory ones run around that mark anyway.

I guess the 288 is fading away into the past...I guess I'll spring for one from Husqvarna. Thanks anyway.:cheers:

The handles are on the calender!!! We have three bumpers to make this upcoming week, then it's nothing but handles until they're done. :blob2:

For all the fellas that ordered, y'all are gonna get the special price -- after that it's $100.00 shipped. Talked with Doug about it, and he said he doesn't want to be like the other lame-o's who do "marketing" pricing. Like at the stupid gas pumps where you pay to the hundredth of a cent. . . Lame.

He still has to make a few jigs that bolt to the Hossfeld to make the bending process streamline. Without them, all the measuring per handle is slow and inefficient, and bends can become slightly inconsistent. Not sure how many of you have used the Hossfeld, but it's been around waaaay before my time on this rock.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GcYF8FePgq0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GcYF8FePgq0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Not to be a pest, but any updates on the 372 Handles?

Naw, you ain't being a pest Will. . . We're starting on the run this week. Doug flies out Dec 3rd to teach at a Bible Conference in Iowa, so we want them done before then if it works out.

Latest posts

Back