'nutter saw nut to deal with

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butch(OH)

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Youngest boy goes with me to an auction Saturday and has $40 burning a hole in his pocket. Spends $20 of it and buys two saws that dont look too good, a 610 mac and a 650 mac dressed in Monkey Wards clothes. He tore the 610 completly apart except for the shortblock for cleaning and general asessment and it turns out to be in almost unused condition, how do unused saws get so filthy? Anyway he put it back together and I donated a RS chain to replace the safety special and we cut full bar (20") disks from wild cherry:chainsaw: . The 650 looks interesting, never had one of those. The darned old things are still loud and heavy but pull 20" of bar well in our hardwoods. I due hope his taste for looks changes before he starts chasing girls though, LOL

Butch(OH) said:
I due hope his taste for looks changes before he starts chasing girls though, LOL
rofl2.gif
chores017.gif
stress.gif

pcwhack.gif
whacky-m-ani.gif
dontpanic.gif
Just yet! Thinks for the big laugh today on your last sentence. Thought i would try out some new smileys too, while here.

Latest posts

Back