Official Firewood Cutters & Burners Whining Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never have enough time to do my own stuff around the house; yesterday wife guilted my into going outside in the pouring rain and make a f^*&#n flowerbed tears and all, I did it but I told her that is her bed now all other work will be done by someone else I dont care is shlong dong comes and does the work I will not keep doing this crap work especially in the rain. i got to finish this years supply of wood help YOUR Brother inlaw with his wood, and all the other stuff that needs to get done around here BLAH got to go unload her van of flowers now I am a sucker yep

I have to whine about the fact that I'll never get the 8 seconds of my life back that it took me to read this post I quoted^.:spam:

I have to whine about the fact that I'll never get the 8 seconds of my life back that it took me to read this post I quoted^.:spam:

just think about all the whining you can do about all the time you wasted reading mine, a whole 20 seconds worth!Enough to clean all the dingleberries out,swab the nostrils, or any other housekeeping chores you have been putting off......

No Whine

Bit the asphalt with an almost new chain on 372xpw. Not even worth sharpening.

crying-baby_medium.jpg

I just want to know how you got this picture of my little girl without her nap

Alright, here is my whine for tonight.

I hate Denny's. I stopped on the way home to get a bite to eat,the wife is out of town visiting her psychotic sister and the last time I went along I caught scurvy from her cat.I elected to bach it for tonight.

SNIP

Perhaps you're thinking of scabies. Scurvy, a condition often suffered by sailors before they started packing lemons and limes on voyages, results from a deficiency of vitamin C. The only way you could get if from cats is if you ate nothing else. Come to think of it, maybe that IS what you meant. :)

Jack

Life is indeed good, but summer is approachiung and we have not yet seen any summer weather locally. Cold and wet. I finally resigned myself to starting a fire in the stove the past couple nights, then this morning the house was so cold I went ahead and started one. I THOUGHT I had plenty of wood for the next couple seasons, but the way it's going I'd better keep scratching. Darn global warming!

Too hot to cut on the weekends, too cold during the week to not be cutting wood...

Got a call from my Dad last night - looks like I'll have to supply him with wood this year as he needs surgery and then 2-3 months to recover. He has very little ready for next year, which means I'll be cutting through the summer, just when I don't like to cut. HOH is now mad at me because this cuts into her ability to control my time.

Have a 13 y.o. daughter at home - 'nuff said about that one.

On the bright side, I'm not at Dennys with Keith Richards sharter twin serving me.

RAIN! Every time I get some time off it RAINS! Did some bushhogging in the rain last week but decided to quit when the tractor started sliding sideways down the hill.

I just drove past an apartment complex and there was a pile of freshly cut walnut logs that had been dumped next to the woods; right by the road. I'm going to whine that I prefer to cut my free logs into stove size pieces on location, rather than get sawdust all over my lawn. Also, while splitting the load of walnut, (I rarely get walnut) I remembered how easy and fun walnut is to hand split. So I will surely be disappointed with my next free load of the ubiquitous silver maple, which isn't as straight grained. Now there's sawdust all over my parking space. Life sucks.

Back