old Canadian magnesium SKIL running.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would be great, I'd love to know the number for a 3/8 .05 16" bar .

Oregon offers four bars according to their catologue in 16" 3/8 ,.050.
#160RNDD176; 160GGDD176; 160LAMD176 and 160GLDH176. The bars give a choice of quality and user preferences like sprocket nose,laminated bar,solid bar,replaceable tip, light weight and differences in hardness on the wear rails etc.
Pioneerguy600

the Star Trek comment was the exact same one I made. It was good, my Klingon suit is getting tight, again.

You gotta stop opening those doors for me...

attachment.php

Hey Nick. Since your Skil is not listed on Mike Acres site, why not send him pics and the specifications for it. Just try to fill in the blanks on the standard form as best as you can. Your saw is in great condition and you would be given credit for the pics.

Mike's e mail:

Chain Saw Collector

[email protected]

if I still have it, I'll bring it to the GTG. It's going on Ebay to fund a couple of resto projects I'm lining up. I love all saws, old and new. BTW Andy, LOL, I'll be happy to trade straight up for your stock 7900
:ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

I'll need to think about that one for a bit.lol:givebeer:

What's this I keep hearing about a diaper, and do I really want to know? :givebeer: Edit never mind I found the pic, that's just wrong, funny as hell, but wrong.

Last edited:
Hey Nick. Since your Skil is not listed on Mike Acres site, why not send him pics and the specifications for it. Just try to fill in the blanks on the standard form as best as you can. Your saw is in great condition and you would be given credit for the pics.

Mike's e mail:

Chain Saw Collector

[email protected]

excellent Idea, will do. The manual is at work, so it'll have to wait till morning

trust me, for your sake, you don'r ever want to know. BTW edisto, do I gotta pay you ore something to cease and desist.....lol

Just put that Skil back in its crate, stamp my address on it, and you'll never hear from me again!

Latest posts

Back