only one saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gypo smaller than me? hard to believe, I picture paul bunyan with an attitude.:D (I'm a little guy.)

What I meant was since I own my business, I will obviously work a lot harder and longer without complaining. I live in Northern VA with an incredibly high cost of living, and whether thats relevant does'nt make a rats ass to me, either.
I made my point, sorry to offend.

Mark

No offense taken, just wanted to suggest that I felt your statement was out of context to the discussion.

Gypo

I believe that amount is what you netted on every one of those highball logging jobs you`ve done this year, and why wouldn`t I?

Yeah, I like #7 too.

Russ

treeslayer ,,u didnt offend me ,but u kinda made me jealous. 5ft 10and 150,an40..
:) still u better get it so somebody else
is taken your instructions ,,by the time u nearing 60...
u just dont ever know whats around the corner...but do know this... time will steal it from u somehow,someway,someday.
i hope u dont take offence ,,as it aint meant that way.. im fighting thatbattle now myself... and ill win again this year...
know why,,cause i aint got any choice whatsoever...
like i said no offence meant,,and john ,
that sounds like pretty fair money to me.:)

I don't know how this turned to finance?? I by no means make a living with a saw.....far from it actually, but to much time invested to turn back now. It would be nice to make some on the side with one though. I envy many of you in that respect.

As far as a saw being heavy.........yah, you use the light one all day if the job permits and bigger (heavy) ones when you need it. Why use a 15-16lb saw with long bar to limb with when you can use a 10lb er.

Koa. The cane cutter is cool, sort of like a kukri. What is the hook on the back used for?

Originally posted by Doug01

Koa. The cane cutter is cool, sort of like a kukri. What is the hook on the back used for?

The hook is used to grab and pull stuff that maybe out of reach of your hand. I like to use it to pull down the seed pods on the coconut palms so I can grab it with my free hand and then cut it off.

Back