Opinions on tractors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brought it home

put it to work ()didn't have anyone else with me so i hope this works for "mowing pics")

weight bracket still isn't in, but i hope it will be by the time the loader is.

If you take care of your tractor the way you do your truck, you'll have it forever !

that's what i'm hoping. had the MF in the family for almost 25 yrs. hoping this one last as long

you are one of the FEW, ive seen load a trailer correctly!!!! a high percentage of people,,on tongue hitch, gooseneck,,and fifth wheel,,load all the way to the front,,and nothing on back!!!! :msp_thumbdn::msp_thumbdn: and agree I agree, good looking pickemup!!

thank you sir. it's a new trailer and tractor i'm still playing around trying to find the perfect weight distribution, but i know what you're saying. the trailer is designed to carry the weight let it.

took it back to the dealer today to get the loader and the weight bracket installed. i will be on vacation next week loader should be here next week. at 20.4 hrs. it doesn't put on the hours quite as fast as the old MF cause it cuts at a much higher speed. did my grandmothers fields, used to take a little under 3 hrs this time took a little under 2. would have liked to have had the loader this past week for cleaning dad's new property, instead i was stuck using the kubota that belongs to his girl friend

tractor is finally home. bucket is almost 1 cubic yard. loader has a skid steer style quick attach system and a 3rd fucntion for the FEL running off the rear remotes. need to rig up the ballast box now. i was this close to sticking the little 318 in the bucket for a photo op but decided against it.

did a little modification to the bucket added two 3/8 hooks and a 20K d ring. i can attach a shackle and a slip hook to the d ring or run a rope/chain through it.

next up is a ballast box made from a 55 gallon drum and some concrete

Nice new Deere!!

I did the same sort of mods to the bucket on our GP tractor.
Hooks come in darn handy.

The QC aspect of the bucket is cool...call me jealous.

Heads up though.
PM enroute.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

trailered it up to my uncles and put it to work, moving dirt, grading, moving trees, etc

for reference the side of the log you can see is over 24" in diameter. did some three wheeling moving that one around

Nice truck, trailer and machine. Best of luck with your toys.:cheers:

BTW, what cha got under the hood of that old Ford?

thanks tractor now has 50 hrs on it. got a set of forks they are great. need to get a grapple. would have used the tractor alot this week clearing land except for the rain.

the truck is a 94 with the powerstroke and a 5 speed. it has been in the family since 2000 with 119K not it has 271+K. it has the basics intake, exhaust, chip, plus electric fuel, intercooler, t500, 160/100 injectors, a D66 and some other goodies. it is my baby. even my girlfriend recognizes that.

:popcorn:

I like the truck/tractor/trailer combo. I love those mid 90's Ford Diesels. Great trucks that get the job done.

This is our 3rd Kubota 4330, 43 HP, HST.I've got over 1000hrs on it. Bought it new in 06. I can't say enough good about it. You want a good machine that will hold it's value, get a Kubota!!!

Attachments

• home pics 2010 040.JPG
    home pics 2010 040.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
kubota makes a good tractor however they don't make anything close to what i wanted. they are too small/light for the power they have.

How's that Deere holding up, Terry? I'm not sure if you saw posts floating around but I decided on a New Holland industrial tractor. Not as pretty as your Deere but its a good performer.
570a9eaf121da3763b506adc03c6300f.jpg
3b3e51cae7e5ffb1560025bfe906d10c.jpg

Back