Ordering Stihl Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesReed

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Need a mail order company or place or e-mail address to order some Stihl parts from. The local dealership is way too expensive. Example - Fuel filter $11 and Impulse Line $30. Would cost $5K to put together a saw. I know they have to make a profit but somewhere I have to draw the line.

Thanks

You can get general after market parts for Stihl like bar nuts, air and fuel filters, and clutch drums and rims from Bailey's. But for saw specific parts, like an impulse line or something like that you have to go to a Stihl dealership. They don't have any mail order, or internet parts sources. Stihl policy. You can find stuff on ebay as well, but it may be used or some NOS someone picked up somewhere.

Jeff

Thats why they're called stealerships.
Check ebay and ebay stores. If you can find a seller with a few item you need, it saves on shipping. Internet has just about leveled the price playing fields in america. About time, too.
-Ralph

how the heck can an impulse line cost $30 one of those only cost me $10 over here. another option could be just to make an impulse line out of some rubber tubing of the same diameter and thickness as the original line

Got to be a dealer on here willing to help you out. Dont get raped by the big time stealership in your area. i got 3 just like that around here. Not down to earth shops, nose in the air types.

Husky nut said:
your getting raped up there...down here it's 8.99 for the impulse and 3.89 for the fuel filter

Ditto over here.... less for some impulse hoses and maybe a little more for the real stihl filter. Ask your delaer why he sells for so much more than the MSRP? sure, it's "suggested price" but...

Back