Pacific Northwest GTG (June 12-15, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey SlowP.....It's my opinion that being able to make the best possible decision is to be presented with both choices equally and at the same time! That being done at this time would insure perfection at the next. I'm sure others will agree. On to another subject....Will you bring the fiddle? I hope so! Josh is going to bring his guitar and I have two extras for anyone else and there is of now plenty of room to practice what with the new upstairs lounge. (About your chain.....Please take to heart my suggestion for mounting in the self sharpening position! Done correctly, you will SMOKE the competition!)

Hey SlowP.....It's my opinion that being able to make the best possible decision is to be presented with both choices equally and at the same time! That being done at this time would insure perfection at the next. I'm sure others will agree. On to another subject....Will you bring the fiddle? I hope so! Josh is going to bring his guitar and I have two extras for anyone else and there is of now plenty of room to practice what with the new upstairs lounge. (About your chain.....Please take to heart my suggestion for mounting in the self sharpening position! Done correctly, you will SMOKE the competition!)

I will bring the fiddle, but I'm not very good. I reverted back to scratchy at the slow jam on Saturday. The Used Dog grimaces at my attempts to play Blackberry Blossom.

Yeah, that would be neat! I do have an aftermarket 346 top end on a 350 that runs nice. It's ported with a pop up but it's around 5 years old now. Still snappy but compression is down a bit. PNW GTG Only a few short weeks away now!

You don't need to because now you have a map and directions. :)

Wow, by studying the photo/map, I found out I have been getting there a more difficult way. I'll take the non-mall exit this year and won't have to get honked at when I realize I'm in the wrong lane and come to a stop.

Well here it is! just a few moments after a nice diner with my wine maker friend and some empties. My typing finger is coming to life! An Update from Farleyville! We are still looking for that monster log for the "Bar Envy" guys, but have plenty of stuff for the smaller faster saws. The "Kerf Theater & Saw Museum is nearly finished and has a nice little bar. Disco Ball is up! The camping areas have been mowed and the out door shower has a better hot water supply ( as does the Shack). Next few weeks will see more area clean up and prep but the hard stuff ( axe target has a beer can hole ) is pretty well handled. Remember the dates.......June 13th to the 16th with a river raft trip for the really early gang ( see Shannon & "T" for details ) and some serious liquid reflections for others. ( We also get to run a few saws and talk dirty near a fire ). This year is really shaping up. We have Alaskans. Canadians, Washingtonians, Oregonions, and some Californians. Personally, despite my MASSIVE set back at Phil's Saw Shop I am still looking forward to defending my Pacific Northwest Wild Thing championship!......More to come .... PM me for information. location and phone numbers......Bob

I have a 5' diameter ceder log sitting on the landing with nowhere to go... its only 600 miles to farleyville... If some one else wants to haul it or buy me a new truck and 400 gallons of fuel;)
I have a little trunk space,,,:chop:

Anybody need any thing from Canada,,,,beavers, maple syrup, mountie,,,igloos etc,,,
BBB

Bob....you're going to need that trunk space! One of your packages came yesterday. (chainsawr). It would be GREAT to have another 5 footer but 100 miles or less would be about it for old "Blackie" and the flatbed. Things are shaping up here. The barn upstairs is about done and even the down stairs is a bit cleaner for it!......Bob

Back