Pacific Northwest GTG (June 12-15, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob....you're going to need that trunk space! One of your packages came yesterday. (chainsawr). It would be GREAT to have another 5 footer but 100 miles or less would be about it for old "Blackie" and the flatbed. Things are shaping up here. The barn upstairs is about done and even the down stairs is a bit cleaner for it!......Bob

Bob,, seen as you have some time before the GTG you can open that box up and do your handy work on the cylinder in there, I will bring the body with me!!!
My project for the GTG 2163 to 2171,,,maybe we can tweak it a bit.
BBB

Well Bob, I'm not going to open the package but.......I do have a 372 top end spare and some very amateurish porting tools that you are welcome to work with. My own 372 has the big bore top end that I did port but then it was redone by Phil as I watched. He's not amateurish!!! You will have to run it!.....Bob

Try the Village Inn. My brother in laws are there now till Saturday at $83 a night. I think you stayed there once. If it's just you coming then you are welcome to crash upstairs in the barn. You and Joan is a bit bigger problem. .....Let me know and I'll see what I can do.....Bob

You, SlowP, gologit, and most who have been here will get their usual spots or better! Going to be some neat/fun new faces this year. I will be throwing a few things into the food "POT" too.

still working on getting the big chunk down there. will bring something one way or another next weekend. and if its ok ill weed wack the spot by where i was last year to stick the trailer out of the way. and i'll bring some artery clogging meat products down also. thinkin i'll roll in on thurs afternoon early evening if thats ok. will be bringing the boy for his first gtg..

Back