Pacific Northwest GTG (June 12-15, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6' bed. Going to bring a minimum of saws, tools, and the like along with camping gear. Trying to locate a cheap shell to put on the Ranger before then. That'll help with security/peace of mind, as I'll most likely stay in a cheap motel or campground overnight somewhere around the 1/2 way point.................unless I do the crazy 12+ hour burn straight through. Done that before, and am not wanting to do that again. Keeps things dry if it decides to rain too. A trailer like yours is on the wish list, but won't be a happening this year.
it's roomy in the trailer, bring a air matt and your welcome to bunk in it.

Just Posted

on the FB page that there is LOTS of room!...:)...We have the use of the large fields next door for over size and above. Sawbones and BigBadBob have used this area in the past. Easy to get into and easy access to"Farleyville". Plenty of room inside for small rigs but if it's a trailer come early so manuvering and setup will be easy. Tents, backs of pickups and ground crashers ..... No Problems...:D...Much of the site is wooded but there are lots of little spaces to stash ones self. Just ask RMc...:).....Bob

Aaron, if you run the coast, stop here.

nettlepath2.jpg

Aaron, if you run the coast, stop here.

nettlepath2.jpg

Thanks Randy! Much appreciated.:cheers:

Gribaldi's might be better. We stopped at Lumberjack on our way back from Fortuna and they were playing AxMen re-runs on the CCTV. Continuously.
Almost lost my appetite.

We have a Lumberjack restaurant in Petaluma. Opened up last year in place of the Lyons. They had the Stihl Timbersports Series reruns on continuous loop on the TV's....

Gribaldi's might be better. We stopped at Lumberjack on our way back from Fortuna and they were playing AxMen re-runs on the CCTV. Continuously.
Almost lost my appetite.

When we stopped there, they had timber sports from the '80s, watched an oaf from Canada fall off a springboard. That, so never happens.

The Huff and Puff still sells logger burgers, but you'd have to detour slightly to get here.

Can I keep up on this without resorting to joining Facebook? It is a personal goal to stay unknown to Facebook. Maybe The Used Dog could set up an account there if needed. Or the Grapple Cat.

Just Thought I would BUMP this a bit.........

Just sort of going along here doing a little at a time. I am getting some saws out of the way though nothing special about any of them. A WildThing or two and I did just bring a clean Homelite 2100s home....:msp_rolleyes:.... That should interest some of you more than the Poulans..........Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Just sort of going along here doing a little at a time. I am getting some saws out of the way though nothing special about any of them. A WildThing or two and I did just bring a clean Homelite 2100s home....:msp_rolleyes:.... That should interest some of you more than the Poulans..........Bob

Sorry Bob...I hit the edit button instead of the like button. Old guy stuff. :msp_rolleyes:

We're still planning on being there.

Mmmmm. 7 Cube Homelite.:cheers:

Good I'll bring mine I stock new rings for those just so ya know brotha...find that Red 111S Jug/Piston and I'll bring gold:hmm3grin2orange:

Back