Pacific NW get together

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah...just a little nose rubbin'. I had log marking paint in places that still defy logical explanation. How the hell does it do that? Maybe Slowp knows...she paints trees with the secret Fed Formula tree paint. Mine was just the cheap old logger variety.

Good attempt at a cover-up, but... the orange paint was on your right neck/collar:greenchainsaw:

My father was a pilot in the USAF. Over 8000 hours and combat in two wars. I learned what a Hamilton Standard prop was about the time I learned to read. Most of his time in recips, his favorite powerplant was the P&W R2800.

Bob, between saws and planes we could have a pretty good campfire chat...:cheers:

Sounds good...you'll have to get yourself out here for one of our GTGs. We do accept people from East of the Mississippi, just ask Haywire Haywood. Even people from Texas were welcome...as in RR2.

Even people from California are accepted. As long as they mind their manners and don't start every other sentence with..."Well, in California we do it like this..."

Figures. Anybody with a picture of Hunter S. Thompson as their avatar would just naturally be curious about that.

It's not Hunter S. Thompson. It's Sunnyvale Trailer Park supervisor Jim Lahey ("Trailer Park Boys")

I was just messin' with ya. No hard feelings?

That sure looks like a good time.......good people, some great saws and
plenty of wood to play in. What more could ya want?
Great pics everybody, thanks for sharing them.
Beautiful country ya got out there, hope to see it someday.

attachment.php

Figures. Anybody with a picture of Hunter S. Thompson as their avatar would just naturally be curious about that.

hey man, if it looks like a duck......

first thing i thought you was up to in that pic... lol

think about it, everybody else in that pic is already smiling and you were just about to get there.

great pics by the way. thank you.

its cool to see faces to the names.

respect to the PNdub GTG.

Just made it through the Redwoods on the Oregon and California sides. WOW. Words are just not up to the task of describing what it's like to walk among these giants. This is among the most impressive that we saw. Found a small banana slug too. :) We're in Medford Oregon now. Heading out for Crater Lake and the Collier Logging museum tomorrow and spending the night in Eugene before doing the drive back up the 5 to get in portland for our Sunday morning flight.

DSC00010-1.jpg

DSC00008-2.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00012-2.jpg

Just made it through the Redwoods on the Oregon and California sides. WOW. Words are just not up to the task of describing what it's like to walk among these giants. This is among the most impressive that we saw. Found a small banana slug too. :) We're in Medford Oregon now. Heading out for Crater Lake and the Collier Logging museum tomorrow and spending the night in Eugene before doing the drive back up the 5 to get in portland for our Sunday morning flight.

DSC00010-1.jpg

DSC00008-2.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00012-2.jpg

These are great pics. They look like they were shot on my home turf though that big tree is a rarity.

Back