Partner 540 is here!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! It turned out just the beauty, I thought it could be!

I would say that saw is as good as new! Practical no signs of use no the powerhead!

Think we found a 540, as good as they can be found!

No I think the Partner had bolts coming from the back of the plate and not screws screwing into the plastic like the Husky.

Guess you're right about that! But they still got that piece of rubber intake, without any clamps! That one has actually coursed trouble on my P543!

Very nice Mark!! Looks like it has very little use. I pretty much have the American collection of these saws now, once completed I need to expand to the Euro saws. :cheers: I'd like to find a clean 5500. :rock:

Very nice Mark!! Looks like it has very little use. I pretty much have the American collection of these saws now, once completed I need to expand to the Euro saws. :cheers: I'd like to find a clean 5500. :rock:

Thanks Ed, its about time you came clean around here with all of your latest finds!

Between the two of us I think we have them all just about covered.

I got to run the 540 for just a couple of cuts today, it runs very well and is no slouch!

I know it would do better with something other then the 95VP on it though.

Back