Parts for stihl online?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonBull

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I need a new place to order saw parts. I ordered a small piece that connects the on/off/choke lever to the actual choke 2 weeks ago through my dealer. I went there on Saturday and the guy said nope not in yet. I needed to order some more parts so I went back to talk to the mechanic. He said no problem Ill order those for you today....by the way I have your part up front, came in a couple days ago. Thats funny I Said and told him what the counter guy said. So we went to the front and he asked the counter guy what happened to the part. He said I gave it to 'so and so tree service' because they ordered one of those also..YESTERDAY!!!!! Needless to say the mechanic, who I think is also the manager, went berserk on this guy.

Long story short once/if I ever get the parts Ill NEVER order anything from them again!! And I need a new place for parts. the next closest dealer is 45 minutes away and have even worst customer relations than these guys!

Well, you're screwed then unless you wanna order parts saws on ebay. Stihl WILL NOT sell parts online at all.

Back