Peter Griffin bought a Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wow

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
On TV family Guy the funniest thing. The fat man has a chainsaw. He had it running in his bedroom because he was afraid he couldn't get it restarted. No name but the Saw sure was orange colored. Funny. It may be available on line. He was using that saw exactly like some guys on YouTube. I wish everyone who likes chainsaws could see that. How funny.

I watched it. Running the saw in the bedroom reminded me of how exciting saws were when I first go into them. Funny stuff.

[QUOTE="Freudianfloyd, post: 7400487, member: 164870"
Ha. Ha. I'm a sailor and I've seen that crap plenty.
I taught my grandson to twist the BOTTOM of the Steering wheel to the direction he wants the back of the boat to go then move the TOP of the steering wheel toward the boat to straighten it up. I use a single axle trailer all the time. Sometimes I forget I DON'T have a trailer hitched up. ANOTHER very important thing is how to safely put an automatic transmission in park. I've seen one locked up on a ramp. My trick is while holding the brake put Truck in Neutral. Hold brake while setting Parking brake. Truck still in neutral. Very slowly release foot brake MAKING SURE parking brake is Holding. When the truck is in Neutral being held solely by parking brake (youll feel the truck set back on P. Brake as foot brake is fully released) then slip transmission into Park. To go forward, Pull lever out of Park while PB is still holding. Put truck in Drive and hold Foot brake to release the P brake. This takes the pressure off the locking mechanism inside the Transmission. You'll never hear that Pop common to pulling truck out of Park when Parking on hills. A good mechanic taught me that years ago. If the vehicle don't have a good parking brake this won't work. I fully trust my PB but sometimes it tries to creep but the foot brakes hold so I have to put more pressure on the PB. I'm depending on the PB for a few seconds then the Transmission is in Park and all secure. Once a person gets used to doing it like that there's no fear of messing up.

Back