Pic of the year

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you change Dan then who is going to be you? You fill a very unique (make up your own word here) at A-site. Always entertaining and hilarious with the alter ego's, multiple identities, multiple names, third person narrative, talking to yourself, etc.......... love ya man:msp_thumbsup: I could give a #### about talking treework anymore, I just like hanging with characters like you. Now if I could just figure out who the mole is.......................

I am not me in the first place so it don't matter.

I tied in to an adjacent tree and then to the actual lift cable once I got up there. Since I was on a lift line there was nothing directly overhead to tie into. Here are a couple more pics of the job:

arboristsite3.jpg

arboristsite2.jpg

arboristsite1.jpg

ryman, nice work....those pics remind me of the time I worked at soda springs ski area back in 80'-81' and sugar bowl in 82'-83' season...they trained us how to get a rope up over the cable to belay people down in an emergency situation.... avalanch training as well...those were fun days....if snow wasnt to deep we would rock climb on the big granit outcroppings after work by donner ski area over looking donner lake.....fun, fun

where's Waldo?

I hope I don't infringe on the advertising rule. This pic was taken in early spring, and now winter is crashing in, and it seems like it was just last last week. Im in the tree hence the caption where's Waldo.

I'll go along with that. Its good to see today's youth getting outside and away from those damn video games! :laugh:

except for the fact that he is 49... he just has the body of a 12 year old boy.

That's so funny, StihlO. You must get your one liners from the official reference book for these things. :biggrin: 49 year olds!!!!!:msp_thumbup: 12 year olds!!!!!!:msp_thumbsup: What are we to do? :msp_unsure:

That's so funny, StihlO. You must get your one liners from the official reference book for these things. :biggrin: 49 year olds!!!!!:msp_thumbup: 12 year olds!!!!!!:msp_thumbsup: What are we to do? :msp_unsure:

no the guys is actually 49 years old or at least thats what his profile says... the other comment is because he is actually the size of a 12 year old.

and by the way you are an idiot and I will not converse with you, so "I have a potty mouth".

I don't who looks more out of place in a tree, woodsman or that Chris Farley look alike you have as your avatar.

I would make a comment about you but I am afraid you will run to the moderators again... that and for once you actually have a point that I wont argue with. Time for a new Avatar anyways

Last edited:
I would make a comment about you but I am afraid you will run to the moderators again... that and for once you actually have a point that I wont argue with.

Anyone could say anything to me, anytime and it wouldn't phase me for a second. I feel most of my posts are total waste of time to begin with, you wont catch me posting to a moderator. I love this site, and let people fire away and pretend all they want. I would never try to silence anyone, have no fear officer, I'll still let you pretend to be a tree man.

Anyone could say anything to me, anytime and it wouldn't phase me for a second. I feel most of my posts a are total waste of time to begin with, you wont catch me posting to a moderator. I love this site, and let people fire away and pretend all they want. I would never try to silence anyone, have no fear officer, I'll still let you pretend to be a tree man.

Hmmm some one else must have complained about my comment to you then. That happens all the time. Just like you I just enjoy the site and dont really give a rats ass what you say to me. So fire all the pretend this and pretend that you want. Just remember I do what you do (even if it is part time) whether you like it or not, but you will never do what I do.

Oh yeah and its Sergeant not Officer.

Last edited:
Just remember I do what you do (even if it is part time) whether you like it or not, but you will never do what I do.

Oh yeah and its Sergeant not Officer.[/QUOTE]

Youre right, I'll never do what you do I can only eat one or two doughnuts... max.

no the guys is actually 49 years old or at least thats what his profile says... the other comment is because he is actually the size of a 12 year old.

and by the way you are an idiot and I will not converse with you, so "I have a potty mouth".

I agree, I have no idea what that guy is ever talking about. I ast im bfur bit doan no.

Sometimes it makes me want to scream.:msp_confused:

Just remember I do what you do (even if it is part time) whether you like it or not, but you will never do what I do.

Oh yeah and its Sergeant not Officer.

Youre right, I'll never do what you do I can only eat one or two doughnuts... max.[/QUOTE]

Man, you must have some really small testicle's to try and prove yourself.
Sorry little man!
Jeff

I tied in to an adjacent tree and then to the actual lift cable once I got up there. Since I was on a lift line there was nothing directly overhead to tie into. Here are a couple more pics of the job:

arboristsite3.jpg

arboristsite2.jpg

arboristsite1.jpg

You should take these pics to a ski forum and scare the #### outta them. Dey be walking up. Those lifts are probably worse than carnival rides.:msp_thumbsup: If I ever go there and see chair 73 I'll wait for the next one. Is it me or is it off the cable?

Back