Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First cuts with the 1074. Thanks Pete for the parts. Air filter cover, new clutch shoes and a new chain.
I'm having trouble with it restarting hot as you can see in the video. After I took this video I couldn't get it to restart at all. Anyone got ideas? It acts like my mac did when the duckbill was bad and it was vapor locking.

First cuts with the 1074. Thanks Pete for the parts. Air filter cover, new clutch shoes and a new chain.
I'm having trouble with it restarting hot ad you can see in the video. After I took this video I couldn't get it to restart at all. Anyone got ideas? It acts like my mac did when the duckbill was bad and it was vapor locking.
Open gas cap to see if vacuum or pressure built up
Either too lean or flooding

View attachment 633832 View attachment 633833 Got the p41 together. First top end I’ve done. Went together ok I think. Fired right up and seems to run ok. Still need to tune it tho. Compression is at 140 on all good used parts from jeff. What was compression new? 150?
It looks great. Glad to hear you got it running. I think 150 was for a brand new saw, so at 140 your doing just fine.

Latest posts

Back