Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l miss the days when l could go out after a meal at dusk and walk down a back road and Bang a Grouse or two in short order. l just do not see them much anymore. Even the rabbits are disappearing

Good travelling on the ice roads now, good time of year for gathering firewood, we winch it out of the woods and haul it in long lengths to an all weather truck road.

YJOCx0B0O2FERUnQ0J1tEyIWeGrcstUKaW1EOkL3Nk1zyszMoskzc8F38e0iJl4EF7JtEmrUHAooKQtVIJYCZKOZQgH-ZQ4KzOYLyOp5TRYQwmcX0tLvzdUrVkk5u2E27XC5lHUpAR2ra2PmxXAFuuDbMUgzhjvw97mk7s0yCJLS3lbJiJFNUcqz6v9p6vPPERxx8cvynWxaq8nkpumX9eiAT6mp-eG9AoDxMRjrHzn-kjl_MsmXGciIeWrzVXhGJXb2X887hgapEN52F9kSYKKN808Swe7_-6-9UAm7Dm1kdybzQ_ck2zmaGbx3Q8Ie5MDbytDjBrXzWJtpuaQZ2QDQFbSG3m_w3RWcLwyIBeOpC8cJvo4tx3kRi8sPRq8i_nuO8H-aJd82P1zT6M-pNUyOL8bP2Ze9bYjJ6htl2eGtkSFGNMBjv-y8BKEVtfrSMjWcLzGognimg9nZqE2c2NpxiQfYQyJsLHvIwQVWSpMLEh5sVLrfW-EEOn9msJ1Huaz65Wam0I0l6AP_0cwBmXFUMO70Yf27vzWQuIJQrrtG2R7DBPVobKO_FOiN-070mtZfjBsxSi7FrklhBAwBRv0fOEImXLt_TVrC6la2=w1663-h935-no

Hi, this is slightly off topic. But im after some parts for a pioneer P52. I was also wondering if parts would fit off other models around the same size and vintage?

I need a muffler complete,gudgeon bearing,air filter. And a good recommendation for a new piston for it

Any information or help would be appropriated

Thanks

Hi, this is slightly off topic. But im after some parts for a pioneer P52. I was also wondering if parts would fit off other models around the same size and vintage?

I need a muffler complete,gudgeon bearing,air filter. And a good recommendation for a new piston for it

Thanks
Sorry i ment appreciated

Thanks

You are in New Zealand? Great saw, eBay has some of what you are looking for, P51 P52 525 same piston/ Rings, any of the big P series would have a muffler that would work. What is the bearing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, im after the needle roller bearing that the wrist pin goes through on the conrod, i was looking at getting the piston kit from performance saw supply on ebay

Does any have a good second hand muffler. I can't find one on ebay

Cheers

The piston was severely damaged due to someone putting the incorrect spark plug from what i can see. Fortunately the cylinder is alright

Its very had to come by these saws here in NZ let alone parts for them

Hi, im after the needle roller bearing that the wrist pin goes through on the conrod, i was looking at getting the piston kit from performance saw supply on ebay

Does any have a good second hand muffler. I can't find one on ebay

Cheers
I think the muffler are getting harder to come by these days.

I saw there was a muffler on eBay for a Farmsaw. The bolt pattern looks the same but I couldn't say for sure that it would work on a 51/52. I'll bet someone here has tried before and will know the answer though.

If you're looking to upgrade to a K & N type air filter, there are new velocity stacks and intakes available that will fit your saw. It gets a little expensive by the time you've bought all the parts but I think it's worth it. I can get you the info if that's something you're interested in.

I think the stock air filters are hard to come by now but maybe someone is sitting on a bunch and would part with one.

Thanks for all the information paul hill

I will wait and see if someone on here can confirm that the farmsaw muffler will fit. As another member has one

I don't plan on using the saw that much its going to be more of a wall hanger with occasional use. So ill probably stick with the original filter. If i can't find a factory one ill just clean mine up the best i can

Those k&n filter do look pretty cool though

Cheers

Thanks for all the information paul hill

I will wait and see if someone on here can confirm that the farmsaw muffler will fit. As another member has one

I don't plan on using the saw that much its going to be more of a wall hanger with occasional use. So ill probably stick with the original filter. If i can't find a factory one ill just clean mine up the best i can

Those k&n filter do look pretty cool though

Cheers
The farmsaw muffler will fit just fine, but the outlet might be a little small for a 82cc saw. You could always enlarge the outlet if you wanted to. The farmsaw filter will work as long as you get the part that mounts to the carb as well, and the rubber boot. That's the nice thing about these saws, a lot of parts interchange.

The farmsaw muffler will fit just fine, but the outlet might be a little small for a 82cc saw. You could always enlarge the outlet if you wanted to. The farmsaw filter will work as long as you get the part that mounts to the carb as well. That's the nice thing about these saws, a lot of parts interchange.

The Farmsaw muffler on eBay is really the good rear discharge muffler but it is rough and may not be complete, the seller would not verify for me, also it looks to have a small hole in it also, I was going to purchase it weeks ago

The Farmsaw muffler on eBay is really the good rear discharge muffler but it is rough and may not be complete, the seller would not verify for me, also it looks to have a small hole in it also, I was going to purchase it weeks ago

I thought about getting it as well, but it is beat pretty bad.

Back