Porting The MS201T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's interesting that a number of guys in the US have stated that the "2nd Gen" 201T's aren't a patch on a 200T. Guys in Australia that have run them are saying that they are a huge improvement over the original 201T that was an absolute disaster and are pretty well now matching a 200T.
I'm wondering whether the US versions are still tuned too lean (or detuned?) to satisfy the EPA?

Any clearance issues with the transfer inlet inside the jug after base gasket was deleted?

how do you think the charging of the transfer ports would be affected if the extension to the crankcase was cut off and chamfered.....suppose it would raise the crankcase volume and reduce mixing and turbulence.....?

sap can

Is the coil limitation higher than the 1st gen.? I have an early model which hits the limiter at 13,200-13,300. It is a nuisance to tune. I've heard that the latest offering has a different coil & speculation that it hits the limiter around 14,000?

Latest posts

Back