Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill G - Thanks!

The used 41" Cannon bar for my 075 arrived yesterday in excellent condition, promptly shipped and very well packaged. Thanks for your assistance, communication, and most of all, for a good deal on a great bar!

Bought a MS660 From Chad (lovetheoutdoors) Great guy to talk too and sold me a really nice saw..:cheers: :cheers: I would strongly recommend him to anybody .. Chad hope to do more business with you in the future..

04ultra said:
Bought a MS660 From Chad (lovetheoutdoors) Great guy to talk too and sold me a really nice saw..:cheers: :cheers: I would strongly recommend him to anybody .. Chad hope to do more business with you in the future..

thanks ultra...welcome anytime...hope you enjoy it....down to 1 660 now:bang:

Received the Ken Dunn 660 from Marky Mark. Would buy from Mark again. The saw looks brand new but more importantly runs like an animal. Now if only I could square file a chain worth a darn I could do this saw justice.

Thanks Mark! :rock:

Sold a saw to Adam Clarke. (don't know his name on AS, but he goes by Aclarke on Hotsaws) He paid with a money order and over nighted it. He even called to tell me when he sent it out.

I wish more buyers would be as serious when buying stuff.

Thanks
-Steve

I'd like to give positive feedback to Dennis Cahoon for shipping a new Solo 680 off for me. Thanks Dennis.
John

Last edited:
Postive feedback for retoocs555

Scott(retoocs555) sent me a brake/clutch cover for my Jonsered. He knew I was looking for something pretty good, so he sent me a picture of the first one and asked if it was good enough. I wanted a little better, so he showed me another one and I took it and gladly paid what he was asking. I opened the box this morning and BOTH covers were in the box! Thanks, Scott!

Steve, (Freakingstang) thanks for the real nice Dolmar/Makita, I appreciate the extra chains! First class guy and saw is in perfect cond. Adam

Allsome feed back to johncinco, very good guy. I just went to his house and picked it up. Thanks john

Just wanted to thank Marco for the great transaction on the saws I bought from him today..

Mark you should post pictures of that monster mill of yours ..Some nice action shots..

Good luck deer hunting ..I will be doing more business with him in the future..

THX again Steve

Last edited:
Feedback

I would like to give a good feedback to "SouthernLA" for a gread deal he gave me on a Solo 694... and the great packaging he used for the shipping.:clap:

Feedback

++++ for Bostonbull. Paid for 575xp Thursday nite, saw was on my doorstep Monday morning nicely packed. Only problem is it came in a Stihl box. Hope it doesn't get any ideas. Just kidding Stihl's are ok. Thanks, Jim

Another positive for Boston Bull, sent me some great parts as described and a project saw that I was looking for, thanks again.

Back