Poulan 5020 mix ratio?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Modifiedmark
Wow Mark, last time I hung out you were real friendly..

I would say based on the price it is likely sourced in China. And that would be my opinion on where the saws are sourced from.... Not based on any fact.

(Guessing you think I am down on the saw?, NOPE... The 5020 is my "big" saw right now, LOL)

(And now that I re-read the quote you are commenting on, I was asking what the facts were..)

I am friendly, I didn't call you names or anything like that for posting wrong info based on your own assumptions. I just like to see the right info posted and would bet that most others would as well...

Brian B.

Brian B.

ArboristSite Operative
Your are right, I need to update my location, I got my family the hell out of the armpit if the US in September...

(The assumption that most Illinois residents are Dem is false, I used to share that thought as well until I lived there.. Most of Illinois is sane, the area around Chicago, Springfield, Peoria, St.Clair Co, and Carbondale area ruin it for the majority of the Illinoisans.... All the counties of that persuasion are welfare states except Carbondale- young dumb college kids..)

We are in Fredericktown Missouri now, never looking back

cobey

cobey

Addicted to ArboristSite
mine with a stock muffler, retune ( slotted carb screws) running a forester 16" bar and lgx chain. won
the 55 and under class a month ago.... it has beat 2, stihl 260's, acouple of 10-10s',assorted other saws and a 346xp maybe i was faster on the draw.. but it had to be close
me and the 346 tied the first time, got him by a bar width the second race. racing in 8" cants im getting a meaner 55cc and under class saw for next year :)

Latest posts