STIHL MS261C chainsaw and TruFuel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really don't matter to me. There was a big stinko on here about Tru-Fuel and from mu y personal experience, I never had issue one with it but then being a multiple Echo saw owner, IU prefer Red Armor, just a personal preference and nothing more. If I was running the saws daily or I was a professional arborist and using lots of fuel, I would be running e-gas. I'm not so I don't and 23 bucks a can ain't gonna bust my arse anyway. Besides, I repurpose the empty cans. I take a can opener and remove the tops and store welding rod in them, segregated by type and grade.

Really don't matter to me. There was a big stinko on here about Tru-Fuel and from mu y personal experience, I never had issue one with it but then being a multiple Echo saw owner, IU prefer Red Armor, just a personal preference and nothing more. If I was running the saws daily or I was a professional arborist and using lots of fuel, I would be running e-gas. I'm not so I don't and 23 bucks a can ain't gonna bust my arse anyway. Besides, I repurpose the empty cans. I take a can opener and remove the tops and store welding rod in them, segregated by type and grade.
Many guys here tend to jump to all sorts of ignorant conclusions.
Trufuel is just fine.

Latest posts

Back