Project Stumpbroke 3120xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that he's being sarcastic trying to lighten the mood.

I'm ticked I lost my saw but glad you can fix my 372 its been riding around in my truck all summer with the smashed handle. All the guys around here say they can't get the parts. Every time I came across a saw shop I tried.

I'm ticked I lost my saw but glad you can fix my 372 its been riding around in my truck all summer with the smashed handle. All the guys around here say they can't get the parts. Every time I came across a saw shop I tried.

I've got a couple tanks from a couple parts saws I picked up last fall. I'll get your saw fixed up for you.

Don't give up just yet.

Meanwhile get the 372 to Moody and get it fixed...

Don't give up just yet.

Meanwhile get the 372 to Moody and get it fixed...

Got a bunch of saws for him to do I was sending them one at a time to stumpy.

Weird how things work out I though I was calling brad but called him somehow and now all this worked out.

I've got a couple tanks from a couple parts saws I picked up last fall. I'll get your saw fixed up for you.

Let me know if you have any use for a 441 that hasn't seen much use ill trade it for something. Me and the guys aren't big fans the power head is really bulky it's easier to use a 440 or 460 in a tree. After that I grabbed all the 440's the dealer had left

Your 200 is on its way back to you...
Did you say it was your favorite saw???

Fantastic, Hedgerow. You're a good man for helping out here:clap:

Not really... There are only 3 folk's saws to take care of here, and like sunfish said, stump ain't a thief.. They been sitting in the shack till he could get things straightened out...
He's out of the saw building biz. Getting things ironed out now... 2 down, 1 to go...

Matt, it may be too late for this one, I suspect you're back from your road trip, but I'll ask anyway. The thread I closed a while back, oracle8 had paid for a carb from Stumpy but not gotten it. He's in Germany. If there's any chance you could find some information on that, it's greatly appreciated. I unlocked that thread; http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/238076.htm so if you find anything out, post it there.

I feel I owe some of you guys an apology. I'm the guy that locked the other thread. My feeling at the time was that it was a simple error and easily fixed, and I didn't want it turned into a witch hunt. I still don't know exactly what happened with Stumpy, but hope he gets his problems ironed out. When I saw this thread today, I realized that if I'd left the other thread run it's course, some members might have had their saws back quite a while ago.

Again, I apologize for this, I'm far from perfect, but I try to learn from my mistakes. Matt and Don, if I can help at all with shipping, please let me know.

I hope everyone is reunited with their saws soon, and that Stumpy and his family are well. I considered him a friend on here, even met him once. I am disappointed with the way he's handled this, but still consider him a friend.

Steve

Matt, it may be too late for this one, I suspect you're back from your road trip, but I'll ask anyway. The thread I closed a while back, oracle8 had paid for a carb from Stumpy but not gotten it. He's in Germany. If there's any chance you could find some information on that, it's greatly appreciated. I unlocked that thread; http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/238076.htm so if you find anything out, post it there.

I feel I owe some of you guys an apology. I'm the guy that locked the other thread. My feeling at the time was that it was a simple error and easily fixed, and I didn't want it turned into a witch hunt. I still don't know exactly what happened with Stumpy, but hope he gets his problems ironed out. When I saw this thread today, I realized that if I'd left the other thread run it's course, some members might have had their saws back quite a while ago.

Again, I apologize for this, I'm far from perfect, but I try to learn from my mistakes. Matt and Don, if I can help at all with shipping, please let me know.

I hope everyone is reunited with their saws soon, and that Stumpy and his family are well. I considered him a friend on here, even met him once. I am disappointed with the way he's handled this, but still consider him a friend.

Steve

I felt that when you closed the other thread you did the right thing. There was a lot of speculation and rumors getting started. I am Glad that I did not get wrapped up in any of the saws that is very unfortunate . hope everyone gets there saws home and then sent to a Reputable Builder. And I hope Stumpy gets thinks worked out.

I felt that when you closed the other thread you did the right thing. There was a lot of speculation and rumors getting started. I am Glad that I did not get wrapped up in any of the saws that is very unfortunate . hope everyone gets there saws home and then sent to another Builder. And I hope Stumpy gets thinks worked out.

:)

With this issue coming to a end I know I'll rest better, and hope that Stumpy will too.

Stump You still have friends in the AR GTG bunch, and always will. Hope you can make the Fall GTG, we'll talk none of this, but will be eating, drinking, and talking ####.

Not really... There are only 3 folk's saws to take care of here, and like sunfish said, stump ain't a thief.. They been sitting in the shack till he could get things straightened out...
He's out of the saw building biz. Getting things ironed out now... 2 down, 1 to go...

Nicely done. Thanks.

Good job!

IF there was any need to lay everything out, and then be done with it, (and I'm not suggesting there was), then this thread has done so. And very effectively. :)

Matt, I would vote to print a copy of the thread, and give it to Stumpy, in a show of support. :)

Then we can move forward, as we should.

My opinion, only.

Back