Project Stumpbroke 3120xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the offers for shipping $, it will be very helpful.

I don't want to take full credit for offering to get saws from Stump and ship back to owners. I was talking to Hedgerow the other day and he said we need to do it.

Stumpy, if you are reading, call me and I'll come get the saws. Would like to visit with ya anyway.

Let me know how that works out and if the shipping fees start to add up I'll throw down some bucks to help.

I can generate some labels and email them if need be........

It ain't really important what, why, or how........let's just work together to get past this.

I'm in.

If I can help with the shipping or anything else let me know, I think Stumpy is a good guy but we all have our down falls and make mistakes, Let's get these saws back to the owners and move on.

I do not have a dog in this fight, but I will give $$$ for shipping!
I want these fine folks to get their saws back.

anyone that gets there saw back from stumpy without the port work done and still wants there saw ported I will knock $75 per saw off for the first 2 people to contact me.hopefully to restore some faith in the rest
of us modders. ive built saws for people that were burned heavily another guy that flaked out around here and kept saws and money that wasn't his to keep. some will remember the guy from Washington.

Last edited:
'Bout the meanest most unforgiving bunch I've ever seen......................................

Ya'll really take the cake:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

If you can he has a 200t of mine that i would love to get back. Brad if your interested in taking over the work he did for us pm me who we need to contact. stumpy did 3-4 saws for us and now we cant get them back.

Ive been out my favorite 200t for around 4-5 months now have been leaving him voicemail's daily and offered to pay for the return shipping many times.

Last edited:
It takes minutes to ship a saw, not months. I supported Stumpy when he was down and out with the fire, but I have little to no tolerance for this crap.

Thats why i originally sent him two saws and went overboard with them was his shop burnt down i wanted to give the guy work. Now i had to buy another saw to replace the one that should have been back a long long time ago.

We do a lot of work for our small town and have for almost 10 years i asked the police chief what i could do and he called the local office maybe 2 days ago in his area I'm waiting to hear back. I took pictures of the saws before i sent them with there s/n numbers.

seriously tho brad i can ship some saws your way in the next couple days we have around 20-30 saws that we wanted stumpy to go through we got to 4-5 then this.

Last edited:
anyone that gets there saw back from stumpy without the port work done and still wants there saw ported I will knock $75 per saw off for the first 2 people to contact me.hopefully to restore some faith in the rest
of us modders. ive built saws for people that were burned heavily another guy that flaked out around here and kept saws and money that wasn't his to keep. some will remember the guy from Washington.

Heck of an idea. I'd be willing to work something out if these come up next month when I can afford to wiggle on some cash. I'd feel comfortable giving my price for my local pick up $180. As much as I'd like to I can't afford to do them for free but I can afford to help with the work load so these folks can get their saws back to work.

I will also help out with the Stumpy saws. I will port them for 150.00 plus 25 return shipping in the lower 48. I don't care how many I get but you need to have some type of proof that Stump did have your saw. I don't want everybody and their brother saying that they had their saw at stumpys.

Later
Dan

Heck of an idea. I'd be willing to work something out if these come up next month when I can afford to wiggle on some cash. I'd feel comfortable giving my price for my local pick up $180. As much as I'd like to I can't afford to do them for free but I can afford to help with the work load so these folks can get their saws back to work.

I will also help out with the Stumpy saws. I will port them for 150.00 plus 25 return shipping in the lower 48. I don't care how many I get but you need to have some type of proof that Stump did have your saw. I don't want everybody and their brother saying that they had their saw at stumpys.

Later
Dan

That is great of you guys. Just wish it wasn't under these conditions. What about the guys who wanted to send a saw to stumpy.:wink2::wink2:

Latest posts

Back