Project Stumpbroke 3120xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
running from problems or not communicating doesn't make things go away. its time for chad to man up and do the right thing. didn't he mention several times that he was doing the lords work now and was on the right path. this is a perfect example of what god "doesn't want".

I know in the beginning we were all told to handle this situation with "kid gloves" and to respect the situation, but a what point or what cost do the "kid gloves" come off ?

Just sayin.......for the sake of the community and stuff :msp_sad:

I don't have a dog in this fight, but there is a possibility he just can't communicate at all. For any number of reasons. Possibly a slim chance, but it exists. Untill someone who knows him goes over there and finds out what is going on, this is all just speculation.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but there is a possibility he just can't communicate at all. For any number of reasons. Possibly a slim chance, but it exists. Untill someone who knows him goes over there and finds out what is going on, this is all just speculation.

I agree, but those excuses are VERY few, and don't match what we've been told.

I bet a Google search of his real name address would provide some in site... no dog here either.

It really matters not why he's doing what he's doing. All that matters is that he is. Speculating why won't help return anyone's saws.

Do we have any idea what all saws he has that belong to site members? List them here. If anyone here has his contact info, share that IN PRIVATE with the others that have lost equipment. Put the pressure on and don't quit until you get results.

Stumpy has a 2100 Husqvarna of mine and I already paid him $250 back in march. I have tried calling him, facebook message's (and I see they have been seen), I've sent pm's, texted, I even sent his wife a message thru facebook. He has made it clear he doesn't want anything to do with me with his lack of communication. If he would have just said ANYTHING we would not be in this situation, I don't know how to handle this. I don't have a serial # from my saw and he live's about 12 hours from me. I feel confident the police would say I am $#!t out of luck. It really is a shame, I considered Stumpy a good friend. There is no excuse for his total lack of communicating, he has to know he is doing wrong. We all have problems once in a while but this is no way to deal with them. It really makes me think twice about sending a saw out to a builder, damn it he's messing with my trust. I really like ported saws.

Try telling that to the people who own the $1000 saws that he has. Unless he's dead or close to it......................heaven forbid.

I did! I told it to everyone here. :msp_smile:

I called this morning, left a message. May or may not hear back. Don't know what's goin on. Do know where he lives and will try and help folks get there stuff back. My time is limited, but I will ship for Stumpy, as will others that are close. At the least will try and get saws to the next GTG here for those who can pick them up.

I called this morning, left a message. May or may not hear back. Don't know what's goin on. Do know where he lives and will try and help folks get there stuff back. My time is limited, but I will ship for Stumpy, as will others that are close. At the least will try and get saws to the next GTG here for those who can pick them up.

Absolutely...

Thanks, Don and Matt if I can help just holler, sure would like to see this issue go away. Even if the saws get mailed back home not modded.

Let me know how that works out and if the shipping fees start to add up I'll throw down some bucks to help.

I'm not wealthy in any way but if you need help with shipping I'll pitch in what I can. If some are acquired before the wky gtg and jasper we could figure out a hand off system for the folks that are going to those. And for those on the path of someone on their way home from the gtg's. That. Would help elevate shipping costs.

I did get ahold of him Saturday night yes there were some personal issues and will leave it at that. Yes, he does have 3of my saws so I am involved with this to a degree. Long story, short he knows he did wrong not getting saws back to people and he will be getting ahold of people and shipping back saws soon. But he is for sure not building saws anymore at this time anyway.

I'll pitch in some shipping money if the saws can be acquired.

I hope Stump knows (just in case he is reading) everyone has problems, face them head on. No one hates because a guy is having problems, just call these guys say I'm sorry and mail the saws back. I hope to see him again he is a great guy. Rejoin the forum as a member not a modder. I wont judge.

Latest posts

Back