Project Stumpbroke 395xp Stage 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE.... I'm going to love running that thing... errr.. I mean Doug will love running that thing. :eek2:

if you hog'em out you lose velocity

Depends on the carb and the muffler, you don't want the transfers to be the limiting factor...:msp_smile:

The velocity doen't really matter, unless you get more through the transfers that way (you mostly don't).

Last edited:
Stumpy I HATE YOU!

Damm, now I want one of those ...

Thats all I need is another big Husky...

You sure do nice work!

Last edited:
I wonder how it will fare against my 385? That thing is quite the machine.

I know how it'll do against mine. But hey that's ok. I'll boost someone's ego or kill mine haha. I've got a chain I think will do me great favor's in hedge. Got me some old school Oregon round ground :msp_biggrin: I slaved for minutes over this thing. I better get atleast top 10 out of 11 saws.

I think that would be a good race...
Bring the Oly... I wanna see it...
:msp_biggrin:

I should be a good race, old school singles vs. quad ports.

I'm planning bringing the Oly but I need a short bar (lg mt stihl) and a 14 pin for the $ race. :msp_biggrin: And two pairs of chaps in case the chain breaks.

I should be a good race, old school singles vs. quad ports.

I'm planning bringing the Oly but I need a short bar (lg mt stihl) and a 14 pin for the $ race. :msp_biggrin: And two pairs of chaps in case the chain breaks.

Not sure how this one will do in a race, it's just a good ole worksaw build:msp_wink:

Back