Project Stumpbroke MS310/390

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stump the saw turned out sweet

Thanks buddy:rock: I got's a sticker for you too:msp_thumbup:

Hahaha!!! If you don't, I'm gonna have to!!! We can't have the stumpman Rollin' them damn white oak logs around... He can't even lean on the saws!!! For fear they'll hit him in the shins!!!
:hmm3grin2orange:

What shins??:hmm3grin2orange:

Hahaha!!! If you don't, I'm gonna have to!!! We can't have the stumpman Rollin' them damn white oak logs around... He can't even lean on the saws!!! For fear they'll hit him in the shins!!!
:hmm3grin2orange:

Handy out in the woods, not so much testing modded saws.

What kinda fella is that??:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

The type that makes fast saws n such.

I'm saving my change for one of those stickers, but what will it go on thats the problem.

That'll work too.:laugh: I got several of those myself:bang:

lol
Some times it pays to be annoying..... I guess... I don't know if this a blessing or a curse, or if my dealer wants my continued business. :bang:
FREE!

1- 51
8- 55's
3- 235R Brushcutters

I wish there was at least a box of plastics w/ them.
Got any of those laying around?

here's the 50, 51, & 55's I got.
100_1095.jpg

I got some plastic.
100_1103.jpg

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Holey Crap!!!!!!!

I take it that there is a possablity that you might of worked on those saws before.

I think I know were all the Husky parts went!

Is Hoffa in one of those boxes?
I can feel my wife not liking you any more!!!!:rant:

I'm gonna shake mine down to see if I can find one for a good start then I might become more annoying.
Not much info on these that I'v found, 346 top?

Not meaning to derail your thread.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Holey Crap!!!!!!!

I take it that there is a possablity that you might of worked on those saws before.

I think I know were all the Husky parts went!

Is Hoffa in one of those boxes?
I can feel my wife not liking you any more!!!!:rant:

I'm gonna shake mine down to see if I can find one for a good start then I might become more annoying.
Not much info on these that I'v found, 346 top?

Not meaning to derail your thread.

That's only half of it. I ran across a husky dealer that was goin outta business so to speak. Made him an offer on the whole room of parts saws.
A 346 topend won't work on a 51/55 that I know of. The best bet is a AM or OEM closed port 55 cyl.

Not worried about derailment or annoyment too much.:msp_thumbsup:

Oh and for the wife, it's easier to get forgiveness than permission.

That's only half of it. I ran across a husky dealer that was goin outta business so to speak. Made him an offer on the whole room of parts saws.
A 346 topend won't work on a 51/55 that I know of. The best bet is a AM or OEM closed port 55 cyl.

Not worried about derailment or annoyment too much.:msp_thumbsup:

Oh and for the wife, it's easier to get forgiveness than permission.

Wow! :drool: He must of been in the biz for a minute.
What is the deal w/ these were you can pick them up a 8 pack at a time? Abuse/junk?
Mine were ex-county units. Abuse. Should I run now while I have a chance?
Shoot. OEM$$$$ A useable jug?

I have used the "Hey honey look what I got!" too much.

Here's my last run with this saw. 28'' 3/8 full comp LGX (this chain needs a lil TLC). Double hearted white oak. Not yer average cookie.
Not bad for a clammie.;)
[video=youtube_share;gOEO1LTQufg]http://youtu.be/gOEO1LTQufg[/video]

Geez stump!!! And you yell at me for grabby chains!!! But that 60 cc saw owned it pretty good!

I never yell at you for grabby chains. As you can tell, thats how I run em too. Just don't look the best on vid with the saw tryin to pull outta my hands. To bad the oilers on the 1127 series will barely keep up on a 20'' bar.:bang:

All in all, I'm very pleased with this build.

Latest posts

Back