Question for Stihl dealers re: Service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well why aren't you laffing here instead of whinning, you trying to get some cheese to go along with it or something? Fact is that dealer hurt your feelings by telling you where to stick that saw. He didn't need your business and it ticks you, get over it, grow a set, be happy, Lowes is always there for you.

Now you wanna order that new 361 or what,LOLOL[/QUOTE

Does the 361 have a trans nueter valve on the impulse line to regulate the impulse fluid pressure? If not I'll pass. The only good thing Stihl makes is the FS-66 trimmer I have. It still defacates all over itself every time I get out the Makita. Do they make oem diapers for it?

Let me get my knife here, I can't give you the whole block of cheese but I'll slice you off a piece, I gotta save some for others ya know,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

You mean they are gonna pull a Huskyvarny in 50 yrs, good, I'll be dead by then,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Ever notice how people only pick on the Husky line. What about the JonnyReds? Same company/same saws. Not their fault they are owned by enterprising individuals who expand their boundaries. Same thing with Dolmar/Makita. All you hear is Dolmar this and Dolmar that. I guess Makita is the same as JonnyRed. Well Maybe the new Prez will make Electro close down the Poulan plants like he made GM close the Pontiac plants.

That I'll be dead in 50 years,hahaha, man that was mean. Shames on ya, who's gonna be ya daddy after I'm gone, you best think on that,LOL

Well, maybe if you stop smoking, drinking, and cussing, you'll still be around. Somehow I don't see that happening. :)

Ever notice how people only pick on the Husky line. What about the JonnyReds? Same company/same saws. Not their fault they are owned by enterprising individuals who expand their boundaries. Same thing with Dolmar/Makita. All you hear is Dolmar this and Dolmar that. I guess Makita is the same as JonnyRed. Well Maybe the new Prez will make Electro close down the Poulan plants like he made GM close the Pontiac plants.

Now now, from what I saw Space went after Stihl, they will go this or that in 50 yrs. I'm not picking on Husky, I think Husky was very wise to get out of the online business for the most part...

Well, maybe if you stop smoking, drinking, and cussing, you'll still be around. Somehow I don't see that happening. :)

Whattttttttttttttttttttttttttt, now you want me to commit sewy cide, man you are a mean SOB,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Looking at your crimmal record here of bashing Sthil it seems you've live a life of crime so therefore you did it, your record provides a much stronger case than your lies,LOLOL

I have never bashed Stihl in my life. In fact, I treat them with more respect than they deserve. :)

I have never bashed Stihl in my life. In fact, I treat them with more respect than they deserve. :)

Thats a bash in itself, sentance you to 20 years with a axe, no water on hot days, no coat on cold days, mess with Roy Bean again fool!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't do axes. :)

Its either the axe out in the woods all day or spending all day in the 6x6 cell with Bubba, you sure you don't want to reconsider???

(Joe go set up the camera in Bubba's cell, I think we can save money this week skipping the movies,hehe)

Its either the axe out in the woods all day or spending all day in the 6x6 cell with Bubba, you sure you don't want to reconsider???

(Joe go set up the camera in Bubba's cell, I think we can save money this week skipping the movies,hehe)

I don't do Bubbas. :)

you wanna order a new Stihl online,LOL

attachment.php

I can just see the pissed off Stihl dealer now when I need service.
Where'd ya buy that?
Oh Online eh....
Wanted to cut me out of the deal eh...
Leave it over there with the wild thing, I'll get right to it.
:cheers:

I don't do Bubbas. :)

So true, nobody does Bubba, its the other way around,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

We pay Bubba good to striaghten out prisoners like you, we give him .35 a hour, he likes to make at least .70 a day,hehehe

Last edited:
I can just see the pissed off Stihl dealer now when I need service.
Where'd ya buy that?
Oh Online eh....
Wanted to cut me out of the deal eh...
Leave it over there with the wild thing, I'll get right to it.
:cheers:

Hahahaha, the Stihl flock hang together, we don't care where ya bought it. As long as its orange and white its alright. If its black and yellow, green and blue thats not good for me or you,LOL

So true, nobody does Bubba, its the other way around,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

We pay Bubba good to striaghten out prisoners like you, we give him .35 a hour, he likes to make at least .70 a day,hehehe

You're just mean and ornery, huh.

Latest posts

Back