Reducing the fleet help me decide

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLCM

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I need to sell some saws to fund another project. So far I sold my 046 and 056 super. I have a 24" 660 and 36" 066 which I will keep since they get used the most. I have a lightly ported 16" 026 and exhaust modded 20" 036 Pro. Either the 026 or 036 is going to go. Keep in mind all these are used for are felling and cutting firewood. So, the small saw that I keep will be used for light work. Which one should I sell?

I need to sell some saws to fund another project. So far I sold my 046 and 056 super. I have a 24" 660 and 36" 066 which I will keep since they get used the most. I have a lightly ported 16" 026 and exhaust modded 20" 036 Pro. Either the 026 or 036 is going to go. Keep in mind all these are used for are felling and cutting firewood. So, the small saw that I keep will be used for light work. Which one should I sell?

Sell the 036.

To me.

What is this world coming to? Selling saws- and Stihls no less! I'd sell the 26 and keep the 36. 26's are easier to find and usually cheaper than a nice 36 atleast in my area.

Am I on AS ??? is this one of those posts we should neg rep??

I am worried about you parting with saws and cannot answer- getting depressed just thinking about it

Sorry to disappoint. I about cried when the 056 super went, the 046 I just didn't lose any sleep over. I'm selling my house to buy a much larger wooded lot and build a new house. Since I will be living in an apt or small house for at least a year during construction, i need to minimize the amount of equipment I have. Going to sell a 30 hp Kioti TLB, implements and possibly a 97 F-350. Once the house is complete i'm going to replace the tractor with a larger one and start collecting saws again.

Latest posts

Back