run-ins with the law

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep same deal up the road from me. People let two German shepherds loose (after numerous warnings) and they tore up the neighbor's sheep, and killed his hearding dog too! These people have no :censored: clue and were surprised when the guy took them too court.

two good options for those types of dogs:

1) the three Ss: shoot, shovel, shut up

2) Sponges soaked in gravy, keep your dogs inside a couple of days

GOSH you wouldn't mean a 172gr BTHP traveling at around 3000 FPS would you? Gee that might be from a dangerous "Sniper Rifle".........

LMAO! Good post!

They can have my guns...........all they gotta' do is come and get them....................<GRIN>

Be sure you turn in ALL your ammunition first, one round at a time.

I've got some neighbors that don't care for my woodpile. For the second year in a row, they've called the city on me. The code enforcement officer has told me, but has not produced, an ordinance that my wood must be 12" OFF the ground. I think the ordinance says minimum 12" high, to be sure it is a wood pile and not scattered wood. They're going to look it up and get back to me, but I'm sick of getting in trouble for processing my own wood.

Oh man! I hear you! Last year my neighbors called on me, I had some wood nicely stacked on cement blocks, they called the city on me. They gave me the same 12" BS, I asked for them to produce the ordinance as well, nada returned. None of my follow-up calls were returned either.

Right now they are having a fit I am sure; I started working on a nursery during the middle of winter and a lot of old chimney brick is sitting two stories down at the lower basement sill all nicely exposed towards the #######s that complained :p

This year I am taking down a garden shed that sits 12" off the ground, I am going to use that old chimney brick to expand the padd out so I can store atleast 10 cords of wood there, ohhhh they are going to love that it is right in front of their back porch :p Not trying to be a prick about it, but it really is the only place I can put the wood to get the air it needs to dry. But yeah, some people always want to ##### about others.

Tes

I have lived in the country 31yrs , what i dont like is city people moveing out here, buying 1 or 2 acers and posting 200......................

The annoying ones that decide to nail their property signs in the trees on the property borders. Bro inlaw has 35 arces of land, the #######s behind him posted the no trespassing on the trees along and old fence. The problem? The old barbwire fence was NOT the property boundary. We surveyed that land from each corner, and the county verified we were correct. These asswipes, have no clue and keep putting up the signs no matter how often we talk to them.

It has not gotten heated yet, but I am sure the time will come...

Tes

It seems that every new neighbor has a atv or snowmobile. Since they only have an acre or two its alright to ride anywhere. One neighbor said he hit a tile blowout with his 4 wheeler. Stay where you belong and this wont happen was our answer. They always say we are not hurting anything riding here. I was brought up to always ask permission to be on someones property.

Gas

I'll bet most of them will wish they hadn't moved to the country when gas closes in on $4-$5 an gallon in the 10-12 mpg SUV's they rolled into their variable rate mortgage.

It seems that every new neighbor has a atv or snowmobile. Since they only have an acre or two its alright to ride anywhere. One neighbor said he hit a tile blowout with his 4 wheeler. Stay where you belong and this wont happen was our answer. They always say we are not hurting anything riding here. I was brought up to always ask permission to be on someones property.

Well said. Sorry I am out of rep.

I'll bet most of them will wish they hadn't moved to the country when gas closes in on $4-$5 an gallon in the 10-12 mpg SUV's they rolled into their variable rate mortgage.

South of me about 2 miles,they built 4 or 5 new big two story houses,every one has 1or 2 suvs.No Tresspasing signs every were,this part of the country is going to H--L in a hand basket as they say..............

Back