Saw for zombie apocalypse.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody see that one thread for the vehicle powered log splitter that bolts on your wheel? Get 4 of those and mount them on a big truck, and go tearing through the hoards of undead in 4x4, make sure to stock up on washer fluid!

Anybody else see Planet Terror when the dude takes out zombies with a helicopters rotor?

Zombies have evolved havent you seen the remake of Dawn of the dead, 28 days/weeks later.
They are fast now!
As for Resident Evil games i can handle most things exept the bloody dogs
Err i still have a Dreamcast :monkey: and just bought a PS2 6 months ago

and this saw:
hq_326P4_polesaw.jpg

not a bad idea at all! strike from a safe distance. good solid eye poke with a trigger pull at the same time......i like it.

Don't shag around, chainsaw and assault rifle in one, zombies won't have a chance
ssaw.jpg

Didnt it occur to anyone that many Dolmar dealers seem to meander around groaning and moaning all the time trying to feast on you and get you onto there side?

The sick thing is that they use the 7900 as an alluring bait. I brought my father in law a P6400 and he moans alot and moves slowly.

Is it to late, are they already amongst us?????

LOL, Is thread still alive. Ok a quick history of the
ZOMBIES_04155.gif

There were a lot of catoon zombies

nglt2kyv.gif

It is apparent that husky saws are their worst enemy.

zombiesposter8x12lr.jpg

Not all zombies are predators, some can even play music.

jtm3rs.gif

Some can even vote, But they don't have a clue who to vote for.

1zombies.jpg

Some zombies are really ugly.

Zombies1.jpg

Some zombies are kinda cute.

Picture006copy.jpg

Some people are preparing for them.

apocalypse.jpg

wear a shirt that says "TV news crew" and they will leave you alone... after all they want to feast on brains and we all know tv news crews are brainless:popcorn: :buttkick:

attachment.php

I wouldnt fancy handloading for that with a single station press lol

If I have to start handloading when they come knocking at my door I know I did something wrong.

But then again having a closencounter with zombiesplatter running all over me when sawing through them has a highly contagious factor to it, so maybe you will soon see a zombie with a chainsaw running around filleting for only the best parts! :dizzy: :jawdrop:

7sleeper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, there is some zombie killing firepower!
'zombie killing firepower' will now be known only as 'ZKF' and will be rated on a 1 - 10 scale.
Harsh words, and firm finger shakings, will be a 1, Rocks, bats, etc. will be a 2, so on and so forth.
Portable and stationary Mini guns will be 10

Last edited:
First off, let me say I hate Zombies. I hate them with a white hot hatred of burning hate. I concur that a 361 would be the ideal choice. Zombies can be rather troublesome, and they always travel in packs. I thought the 026 would be a good choice due to its light weight, but decided the 361 would be better due to its superior antivibe. Think about it, Zombie bones are very brittle, so you don't want your saw to be chattering and vibrating. Since you may be cutting Zombies at odd angles and with the tip of the bar at times, would anyone consider a green label chain to reduce kickback and the chance of infecting yourself with zombie blood?

Yeah green label should be fine, they're not like cutting white oak. PPE and rubber boots/gloves are a requirement to keep blood from getting in your eyes or on your skin.

Similar note, somebody asked me what saw Bruce Campbell used in the Evil Dead movies, and I really don't know. It has a strange square top handle and about a 20" bar and appears to be red. The only square top handle saws I can think of are an 015L, but it also has a stainless steel bar which makes it look like a Homelite.

Holy cow, that thing kicks ass! Looks like a lot of fun to run too!

bet it would make quick work of small groups of zombies... plus you are behind poly-carb glass and a/c for comfort. not to mention a windshield wiper to keep zombie pieces off your windshield.

Latest posts

Back