Scepter Gas/oil cans

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I am looking for a source of Scepter combo gas/oils cans. I need solid caps so if someone has as source for them that would be great.

Bill

Wish someone would make a combo Jerry cans with tool holders.
I did a search recently and came up with nothing OP.

1-3 years ago they were a lot easier to find. Not sure what happened. Searching Combi Can more items come up but not what your looking for. Now there are less options and prices are out of sight for junk.

I have seen some on Amazon but they look like China junk. That can pictured has been thrown from a skidder on a daily basis for a long time. I do not support that action but it happens

I saw the ones on Amazon and will have to try them but my luck with Amazon has been pretty bad... I seem to end up getting a bunch mis-represented cheap made crap. The one one pictured has been beat hard and still survived. They do not survived being ran over though...

Now I have to figure out how to get them to ship them. Son of guns will not even let me put my zip code in
You can't be that far from the border. Take a drive on a Saturday....lol

I might be able to drive there in 12 hours but I will not be crossing :laugh:
With shipping your probably looking at about 50 to 60 bucks for it.

Cheaper than driving, seeing that you can't cross.

With shipping your probably looking at about 50 to 60 bucks for it.

Cheaper than driving, seeing that you can't cross.
There is no way I will drive. I also rarely buy one of anything so probably 5 cans or more. In the last 9 months I will have bought (8) new 395's

Back