Scepter Gas/oil cans

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called Princess Auto today and they cannot ship to the USA. I talked with a great man and he just was not able to make it happen.

I called Princess Auto today and they cannot ship to the USA. I talked with a great man and he just was not able to make it happen.
Sorry Bill, they offered us shipping on their website. Plugged in my zip code to check but didn't check out as I have no interest in plastic fuel cans.

I'm curious if the boarder guards would even allow a can to be mailed to you?

Land of the free sounds ironic right now.

Sorry Bill, they offered us shipping on their website. Plugged in my zip code to check but didn't check out as I have no interest in plastic fuel cans.
When I looked at the website it looked like they would. I am going to do some more calling. I will not give up yet. I had to pay more on my cell service so I could call Canada and by gosh I intend on getting some use out of it.

I looked on the scepter website, your American gas cans look like they suck.
Come to the boarder, I'll throw you them across the fence....lol

I'm curious if the boarder guards would even allow a can to be mailed to you?

Land of the free sounds ironic right now.
The cans here are horrible. They are complete trash. My entire life I have been an avid farm auction person. For many years I was at a sale almost every weekend. It used to be no one would ever buy a used gas can and they would sell for $1 or just get tossed. Now if you are lucky enough to find some old cans that are still usable they will sell out of sight. Of course the cans are generally OK but the spouts are horrible.

As for mailing them I really do not know. We can send saws and engines back and forth so a new empty can should be fine. They key word is "should". We all know all it takes is one cranky border guard/ inspector to have a fit and reject anything he/she feels like.

We are still the land of the free but our freedoms are being taken away at an alarming rate

I have called Princess Auto and Canadian Tire and neither can ship to the USA.,....

So now any folks in Canada willing to ship to me? I am not sure how bad the shipping is but I would be looking at getting 5 or more

You can buy normal spouts and vents for just about any can. The kits are readily available, pretty tough and priced decently. My uncles gets them locally and swears by them.
I am interested. I have not found any that will work well. All I have ssen is China crap and they are way off on pitch, TPI, and diameter

I am interested. I have not found any that will work well. All I have ssen is China crap and they are way off on pitch, TPI, and diameter
I'll ask my uncle the brand he gets, and pass the info along. He just too a bunch of plastic can I was getting rid of and converted them to the "un" safe spouts with vents, so I'm sure it will be fresh on his mind .

Latest posts

Back