Second new saw in 2 months

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats interesting your telling me you never change you filter. I guess thats true if your just a weekend warrior.

And does your profile say that you're a barber? Ok, now I understand, I never tried to get hair clippings out of an air filter before, you may be right, you might have to change it, but saw dust usually isn't that hard to clean off.

And does your profile say that you're a barber? Ok, now I understand, I never tried to get hair clippings out of an air filter before, you may be right, you might have to change it, but saw dust usually isn't that hard to clean off.

I know your from the ozarks so I will go slow. I think in the profile it says washed up loggar as well. I know saw dust is easy to clean off when you play with your saws on the weekend. When your useing them daily though you change them out. Am I getting through yet.

By the way congrats to the razorbacks tonight for getting LSU out of #1

Ya should have put it on AS, and one of us "Stihlheads" could have made ya more money on it. I sure would have paid more than 150$ for it if it ran even decent.
Talk about showing your intelligence--he said he gave the 026 + $150 for the Husky, not that he got $150 for the 026. Big difference there! :cheers:

Ugh...

Another one gone to the darkside... A fire on one end and fool on the other... lmfao...

j/k

Hope you enjoy and it gives you 14yrs like your 026 did bro... Doubt it, but I hope...

:cheers: eh?

now your making me feel guilty, guess ill go out and buy a 361 than everybody will be happy.

Ya should have put it on AS, and one of us "Stihlheads" could have made ya more money on it. I sure would have paid more than 150$ for it if it ran even decent. Congrats on the 346xp, I read they were real nice saws.

Do your word problem again and get back to us.:)

Latest posts

Back