Shipping to Canada

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a long haul truck driver who finds the time to ship, how come so few can "find" the time? Doesn't the post office stay open on Saturdays? If so, drop by after you have bought your groceries and/or whatever item you needed to get in town.

A "hassle" normally is caused by one's thought of inconvenience.

Example.... A drunk might say " Going to the can is a hassle, this is why i wear an adult diaper when i drink."

Going to the can is an inconvenience. :laugh::biggrinbounce2:

Ya, I agree here. But I've been biting my tongue so much in this thread its starting to bleed.

I'm a long haul truck driver who finds the time to ship, how come so few can "find" the time? Doesn't the post office stay open on Saturdays? If so, drop by after you have bought your groceries and/or whatever item you needed to get in town.

A "hassle" normally is caused by one's thought of inconvenience.

Example.... A drunk might say " Going to the can is a hassle, this is why i wear an adult diaper when i drink."

Going to the can is an inconvenience. :laugh::biggrinbounce2:

Your parameters are set within your own variables, and cannot be used
as a universal obstacle course the rest of us need to adhere to......

Who are you to dictate whether a guy selling something on e-bay needs
to do this or that??

Just curious.

I ship outside the U.S., so I am not really fighting about it, but just wondering
where you guys get the idea that these guys need to ship to you,
well, "HAVE" to ship to you.

ha ha. Nope!! No union LAZY ass job for this guy. I work all day, I need a freakin lunch, a guy needs to eat, or he gets grumpy!

First you insult anyone in the US who won't ship to Canada as lazy, now you insult all the union workers as lazy as well.

Do I have that right or did I miss something?

You really should finish biting that tounge off, maybe you wont insult so many that way.

Or, is this just a Canada vs. US thing???

You all are just angry because we have better beer.............

When you guys make a beer worth drinking i'll drive down there to drink it!

It's not the Canada vs. USA either, we just fail to understand why most people think of shipping up here as a "hassle".

When i used to deliver in the US, i spent many hours at the border clearing loads and not getting paid a dime for it because the customer (An American) thought it was a hassle to pay me my wasted time clearing his crap that he ordered that i could give less that a crap about, so pardon me for thinking someone could spend a few minutes filling out one piece of paper to help me finish a project or job, i guess it's a hassle.

I hardly ever order anything from the states because it's a hassle to deal with most peoples b.s. about shipping up here.

I will say Bailey's is a damn fine company to deal with!!

First you insult anyone in the US who won't ship to Canada as lazy, now you insult all the union workers as lazy as well.

You really should finish biting that tounge off, maybe you wont insult so many that way.

Geeze man, is it that time of the month for you? Or you just can't take a joke? Or is this stuff just hitting home too hard? Seriously man maybe you should just not read this stuff if you get offended so easily.

I don't see you #####ing at the person that brought up the union thing first? Why you have a problem when I say it?

Lunch hour what the :taped::taped::taped::taped: is that :laugh: you must have a union paid job. :hmm3grin2orange:

Gee look above?? What gives man? Why did you just single me out? You're obviously just trying to pick a fight with me. So WTF is your problem?

It's not the Canada vs. USA either, we just fail to understand why most people think of shipping up here as a "hassle".

When i used to deliver in the US, i spent many hours at the border clearing loads and not getting paid a dime for it because the customer (An American) thought it was a hassle to pay me my wasted time clearing his crap that he ordered that i could give less that a crap about, so pardon me for thinking someone could spend a few minutes filling out one piece of paper to help me finish a project or job, i guess it's a hassle.
So because you spent many hours at the border, I must ship to you with glee??? I must go out of my way to repay you for your altruistic delivery
work to the US?

The "issue" is shipping out of the U.S. as being a hassle, you Canadians are the ones getting in a snit about it.

I still say shipping out of the U.S. is a pain, you all are just taking it hard, I
still ship to you all anyway, so what is the problem?

So because you spent many hours at the border, I must ship to you with glee??? I must go out of my way to repay you for your altruistic delivery
work to the US?

The "issue" is shipping out of the U.S. as being a hassle, you Canadians are the ones getting in a snit about it.

I still say shipping out of the U.S. is a pain, you all are just taking it hard, I

Like I've said before. For us here in Canada, its no harder for me to ship to someone across town, or to China, US, Europe, you name it. We just don't get it I guess. Would it harm you to get off the couch? :hmm3grin2orange:

work to the US?

All i am saying is that we Canadians keep your useless economy alive by living threw us. Your "we are better than everyone " attitude is finally catching up to you. You will never be as good as you think you are. Deal with it! This is why Canadian money is almost at par.

All i am saying is that we Canadians keep your useless economy alive by living threw us. Your "we are better than everyone " attitude is finally catching up to you. You will never be as good as you think you are. Deal with it! This is why Canadian money is almost at par.

Now he is definitely taking this too seriously.

The currency exchange rate as a gauge of moral/ethical worthiness, now that is a concept.

We will burn in hell because we won't ship outside the U.S.............

We feel we are too good to ship/sell our goods abroad............

Yes, he is absolutely correct in his assesment. He should be an economics
proffessor.....

Wow, Dude!!! I'm a proud Canadian, but I'm on "their side" on this one the way this thread is going.

I sell lots on "The Bay" and I ship worldwide, but I can accept if somebody thinks it's a hassle to do so......For whatever reason, those that choose not to ship out of their country, choose for a reason. It's their prerogative.....I sometimes wish they would ship to us, but that's the breaks.

Besides, the less they ship out of country, the better my international sales are....:hmm3grin2orange:

Geez....I just noticed that both our 1000th posts are regarding this crap....What a milestone.:bang:

Last edited:
Wow, Dude!!! I'm a proud Canadian, but I'm on "their side" on this one the way this thread is going.

I sell lots on "The Bay" and I ship worldwide, but I can accept if somebody thinks it's a hassle to do so......For whatever reason, those that choose not to ship out of their country, choose for a reason. It's their prerogative.....I sometimes wish they would ship to us, but that's the breaks.

Besides, the less they ship out of country, the better my international sales are....:hmm3grin2orange:

Geez....I just noticed that both our 1000th posts are regarding this crap....What a milestone.:bang:

LOL, ya, this is getting way outta hand. I just closed up my ebay store, just too darn expensive, the fees are outragous. You need to sell allot to make it pay, and I wasn't. Most of my items were just worth too little.

I'm not taking it hard, there are plenty of individuals/companies that will. Believe me, I agree wholeheart that it is your business and you have the right to choose who to sell to, not sell to, and no one has the right to dictate otherwise.

Like I said, my beef was with "The Virginian" for saying our Customs People were all crooks and painting Canada "Red" because ONE PACKAGE went missing.

work to the US?

Latest posts

Back