Simonized saws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww dude,,, You cook some good Grub,,, wish I could make it,,,,,, and did I mention I love cold Kokanee beer :givebeer::givebeer::givebeer: maybe next year,,,

Hey Will, why don't you come up this Sunday for the Annual loggersports event in Campbell River. It's a great time with some of the best in the world from all over, Australia, USA, everywhere. Give me a call if you can swing it, weather is supposed to be perfect, bring a camera. I'll supply the beer and steaks.

Competition breeds perfection, always has.

You competing this weekend at the Campbell River, Simon?.....Give a shout out to a few of mates of mine that'll be there Eh! Gil Lane, from NZ, Brad DeLosa, from Aussie, and my son-in-law, from Nanoose Bay, Wade Steward. You should recoginize Gil, he'll be the big Kiwi!......Hahahahahahaha!

allkinds1020.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Will, why don't you come up this Sunday for the Annual loggersports event in Campbell River. It's a great time with some of the best in the world from all over, Australia, USA, everywhere. Give me a call if you can swing it, weather is supposed to be perfect, bring a camera. I'll supply the beer and steaks.

Yeah thanks for bragging Simon. You suck even more than first anticipated...
And of course you had to just sink the final boot in with "beer and steaks" - my god man, show some control when mentioning 3 of our favourite things knowing that 98% of us can't make it.
Heartless, heartless I tell you...

You competing this weekend at the Campbell River, Simon?.....Give a shout out to a few of mates of mine that'll be there Eh! Gil Lane, from NZ, Brad DeLosa, from Aussie, and my son-in-law, from Nanoose Bay, Wade Steward. You should recoginize Gil, he'll be the big Kiwi!......Hahahahahahaha!

allkinds1020.jpg
I know some of the guys Dennis. I see Wade's sign in the tree everytime I drive to Nanaimo. Too bad you couldn't make it up here, it is always a fun time.

Heading over to the Loggersports competitions. Main events are always on Sunday so I invite anyone in the vicinity of Campbell River to attend. Weather hot and sunny all week.:smile2:

Heading over to the Loggersports competitions. Main events are always on Sunday so I invite anyone in the vicinity of Campbell River to attend. Weather hot and sunny all week.:smile2:

I could use a break from hot and sunny!

Have a great time!

Hey Simon, how were the races? Did you enter the powder-puff stocksaw class?......Hahahahahahaha!

I heard Brad DeLosa won the hotsaw, Carl Bishoff 2nd with the 250 I sold him and Gil Lane 3rd. I'll try to make it next year, Later Dennis

Hey Simon, how were the races? Did you enter the powder-puff stocksaw class?......Hahahahahahaha!

I heard Brad DeLosa won the hotsaw, Carl Bishoff 2nd with the 250 I sold him and Gil Lane 3rd. I'll try to make it next year, Later Dennis
I didn't have any saws in the competition. Next year haul your chubby little carcass up here and I will BBQ you a rib-eye, have a few beers, hell you can even stay at my home. Oh, bad news, Gary Nixon passed away a few days ago. There was a pioneer in motorcycle racing. RIP Gary.

Last edited:
Yep! heard about him passing Sat. Here's a tribute video a friend of mine sent me.

‪God Speed Gary Nixon.avi‬‏ - YouTube
Just watched it, thanks Dennis, awesome. Cool pic with him, KR (sticking his tongue out) and Steve Baker. Those three were directly responsible for the success of Lawson, Rainey, Spencer, and Schwantz. All World FIM 500 World champions later. I would love to see an American back on top. I still can't and never will decide who had the most talent between Roberts, Baker and Spencer.

Just found these, two more of Simons saws, the guy also has a 390 that he is showing in another video.

Dave.

‪Simonized husky 372‬‏ - YouTube

That 372 wouldn't pull a greasy string out of a cat's ass. Even in the duff Cedar.

Allow me to show you how a GOOD saw runs. That when pulling more bar,more chain and absolutely buried to the nuts in sound wood.

LINK

That gutless 372 struggling in duff Cedar,warrants finding a real mechanic with at least a first clue. It was funny though!

A truly good 372 will pull a 42" happily with full skip 3/8's chisel in real wood,while buried to the nuts.

Canadians do impress easily.

thanks for posting the tribute to gary nixon. that shook a few memories loose. saw a few flat track races in the 60's. #### mann was big then. i think he is still with us. besides saws a 500 single is my favorite sounding motor. viva the goldstar,matchless,norton, et al. had a g80 for awhile, love that sound.
now if husky would make a 500, hmm.....
found on you tube: Dave Atherton warms up #### Mann #64 dirt tracker at Ashland 2009 - YouTube

aw come on, give the man a break.how about richard mann, lol, or bugsy mann, neither as commonly used as was ####. geez.

Last edited:
That gutless 372 struggling in duff Cedar,warrants finding a real mechanic with at least a first clue. It was funny though!

A truly good 372 will pull a 42" happily with full skip 3/8's chisel in real wood,while buried to the nuts.

Canadians do impress easily.
This clown lasted about as long as a fart in a windstorm. lmao. Bye Bye jacka$$.

Fast FWD to this "yo-yo's" video 2:22

[video=youtube;i8pzDjFyu-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8pzDjFyu-E&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Looks like he has a twin brother ......... HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;b1zsV8IWERU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1zsV8IWERU[/video]

Back