Simonized saws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have access to the 71cc version of the 372XP if anyone is interested. They will all be modified to the same specs as the one sent to the GTG build-off in June of this year.

Hi Simon I've just put a 28" bar and 7 pin rim on my 372, that you built, and it pulls even better than I expected. Are the remaining 372's you have are they full wrap ?

Hi Simon I've just put a 28" bar and 7 pin rim on my 372, that you built, and it pulls even better than I expected. Are the remaining 372's you have are they full wrap ?
Yes Dave, full-wrap, non-heated. I think I could find a couple heated but they would be flush-cut. Whatever you decide buddy.

Hey Simon, That 390xpw you did for me is sweet! As much as I love my collection 288's the 390 is alot smoother and with the work you did pulls a 42" bar no problem. Now if the 79 ford crummy didn't blow the motor last friday I'd be able to be out puttin it to work. The 416ci cleveland is in the Shop gettin built should be back in the woods shortly. but thats another story.

Hey Simon, That 390xpw you did for me is sweet! As much as I love my collection 288's the 390 is alot smoother and with the work you did pulls a 42" bar no problem. Now if the 79 ford crummy didn't blow the motor last friday I'd be able to be out puttin it to work. The 416ci cleveland is in the Shop gettin built should be back in the woods shortly. but thats another story.
Glad you like it John, sorry to hear about your truck buddy. It was a pleasure doing business with you, call anytime if you ever have questions. Cheers from Canada.

ya baby

Just sent my 385xp off to get simonized!!!!!!! Man I can't wait my old man is gonna **** himself when I run it next to his muffler ported 372xp. Lmao. And my buddy with his stock 385: I can't wait to see the look on their face!!!!!! Man is it weird that I kinda get a funny feeling in my pants when I think about running this saw after it gets all modded up. Lol. Just sucks it will take like 10 days to get there and 10 Days to get back. Im just stuck with my 357 !And my ms390

just sent my 385xp off to get simonized!!!!!!! Man i can't wait my old man is gonna **** himself when i run it next to his muffler ported 372xp. Lmao. And my buddy with his stock 385: I can't wait to see the look on their face!!!!!! man is it weird that i kinda get a funny feeling in my pants when i think about running this saw after it gets all modded up. Lol. Just sucks it will take like 10 days to get there and 10 days to get back. Im just stuck with my 357 !and my ms390

tmi.

simonized saws

I cant wait either for my girl to get back either i sent my 660 stihl to simon to get modded and talked to simon called after only it being there a day.... hes sending it back tommorrow morn i cant wait to get it outta the box i will be like a kid in he candy store!!! simon is such a great guy and talke throughly with you...and you just feel you getting quality wrk done and thats important!!!:wink2:

I am very pleased you guys are happy with your saws. I am very fussy about every detail and your feedback puts a smile on my face. Nice to do business with my bro's south of the border.

Absolutely simon, it was nice talking with you and you made me feel good cause my saw means alot to me I KNOW YOU CAN TELL!!!!maybe someday we can hookup wonder what it would be to fly there $

Simonized 390xpw. 32" bar

attachment.php

Absolutely simon, it was nice talking with you and you made me feel good cause my saw means alot to me I KNOW YOU CAN TELL!!!!maybe someday we can hookup wonder what it would be to fly there $
Sure, come visit next summer. RiverRat2 was here from Texas on July 1st. Talked to him yesterday. I will let you know when the Logger sports are next Aug. Fly from Pittsburgh to Vancouver BC. Probably $500 return if you booked early enough.

Last edited:
okay sounds great i checked the shipping on my saw it says its in the states here cant wait to get my hands on it!!!!!!:blob2:

Got er back!!!

Man got my 660 back from being down by simon went cutting boy its like a different saw soo smooth and really responsive just need to do a little carb tuning cause of the different altitudes from there to here but LOVIN IT AGAIN thxs on a job WELLDONE SIMON!!!:rock:

Man got my 660 back from being down by simon went cutting boy its like a different saw soo smooth and really responsive just need to do a little carb tuning cause of the different altitudes from there to here but LOVIN IT AGAIN thxs on a job WELLDONE SIMON!!!:rock:

Simon works on Stihls? My god, he really has dropped his standards :D

Heh heh.

Hey there MCW EASY NOW lol!!!

:D Sorry. Couldn't help myself. I mean this man has a good reputation with Huskys, he's also had good results from Dolmars, and now he's getting good results with STIHLS??? My god, next he'll crank out an off it's tits Poulan or something :D I would so love to send him one in all it's purple and green glory. At least that way when Simon threw up on it the vomit wouldn't stand out as much.

Go on wooddog send off your MS180 for the treatment! Then you'll have to change your username :D wooddog MS180! It has a ring to it...

Last edited:
Back