Snow me your presents

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every year I buy "myself" a Christmas present, and this year was no different... SO, I bought a new Jonsered 2260,

standard.jpg

I think it goes nicely with the Husqvarna 550xp behind it!

SR

20151225_082750.jpg
This was my big gift from the wife. As I get older the one thing I can't shake from my childhood is video games. also got the new mad max on blu ray, some nice flannel shirts, and some other stuff. I bought myself a few things: box of .40 S&W lol, some fleece lined pants and am getting my Chippewa logging boots rebuilt with a new midsole and vibram outsole.

I got my dad a 24 volt solargizer for the deuce and a half.

Those cant hook/jacks look sweet!!

Nice piece! At least your not limited to 10 rds like here in the Emperor State. You have a concealed carry? I had an IWB holster for my Glock 23 on my xmas list but didnt get that, so Ill be looking for one soon.

View attachment 474172
This was my big gift from the wife. As I get older the one thing I can't shake from my childhood is video games. also got the new mad max on blu ray, some nice flannel shirts, and some other stuff. I bought myself a few things: box of .40 S&W lol, some fleece lined pants and am getting my Chippewa logging boots rebuilt with a new midsole and vibram outsole.

I got my dad a 24 volt solargizer for the deuce and a half.

Those cant hook/jacks look sweet!!
Too time consuming to play video games IMO. I use to like Vice City and GTA.

I got a 4-way wedge that will slip on my splitter today from my inlaws. I split for a few hours this afternoon and I am impressed, I am now able to process wood much faster.

I also got a Stihl Oil seal puller kit from work.

My wife ended up getting me a laptop so I can view AS and SH via a puter now instead of my phone
You"ll love the seal puller for sure

One thing I got for working in the garage when its real cold.

View attachment 474968
Be careful with that in non ventilated areas. I have one similar, its a Mr. Buddy tank top heater head and when I used it in the garage (before I knew) I would get a pounding head ache within an hour of being out there. I looked through the manual and sure enough it not rated for indoor use.
After that I up graded to a Mr Buddy Big Buddy heater (its rated for indoors) and got the kit to run it off a 5 gal. propane tank and its been great. My garage is 12x24 with insulated 2x4 walls and rafters and it will run you out of there even on days in the single digits.

The buddy heater is supposed to shutoff if the air gets bad. I have used it in a tent at 20* and even on low it will get too hot. Used it 5 nights on a 20lb tank plus used the tank for the cookstove and still had plenty of propane.

My wife had wood carvings made for me from pictures she's taken. 9"h x 12"w. The first is my Farmall H in front of our barn.

11201870_898800580201963_5396417723616313107_n.jpg

This is one my Gravely L.
12291046_898800430201978_3208167951823649036_o.jpg
That's nice...unique gifts. Nice detailed work working.

The buddy heater is supposed to shutoff if the air gets bad. I have used it in a tent at 20* and even on low it will get too hot. Used it 5 nights on a 20lb tank plus used the tank for the cookstove and still had plenty of propane.
I have three. "Supposed to" is the key word. I always leave a vent open in the tent or fish house when using one.

Latest posts

Back